Bus "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I looked at that pic, I immediately thought of Richmond av, north of the SIE....

But since he says it's along the S44....

Don't have to count this as a guess, but only place I can think of along that route where the houses look like that is along post... but post av don't allow for 2 lanes of traffic in each direction..... I really gotta get out on the north shore more....

pfffff...hell no...this pic can be in the bronx...or queens...or staten island...but i know its s.i thats just too hard...what line??

lol.... aint no where in the bronx that looks like that...

only place I can think of in queens that looks like that is maybe Malba - but no bus runs in that area....

When I looked at that pic, I immediately thought of Richmond av, north of the SIE....

But since he says it's along the S44....

Don't have to count this as a guess, but only place I can think of along that route where the houses look like that is along post... but post av don't allow for 2 lanes of traffic in each direction..... I really gotta get out on the north shore more....

The S44 passes by Richmond Avenue north of the SIE, doesn't it? ;)

Yup, that's right at Richmond Avenue & Goethals Road North. Most of the S44 route is streets with 1 lane for driving and usually 1 lane for parking (in each direction), except for the part along Richmond Avenue & the part along Richmond Terrace near St. George. Richmond Terrace is mostly apartment buildings, and south of Victory Blvd, Richmond Avenue gets wider, so it would be somewhere between Victory & Forest.

I say Cary near Castleton Avenue

Cary & Castleton are parallel.

Archived