Bus "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obiously B35 statement and you cheaters with street view would have known, since that is the only stop on the Q38 that fits the description in the photo since the 85 street stop has a school next to it, and the 82 street stop is next to stores

Looks like I'm not playing this game for a while. Anybody else wanna go? :unsure:

after that eliot guess the pic location, I haven't bothered checking this thread...

- yeah, I should know where Q23's last pic is, as many times as I'm over in that area.... get to see a lot of express buses turning onto 5th in that area during the pm rush.....

- as for CDTA's pic, that's another area I better know where that is.... that's 125th & fred. douglass.....

(as for your question, out of respect for the original photo taker, I would say "not my pic.", or something to that effect)

I'll pass....

after that eliot guess the pic location, I haven't bothered checking this thread...

- yeah, I should know where Q23's last pic is, as many times as I'm over in that area.... get to see a lot of express buses turning onto 5th in that area during the pm rush.....

- as for CDTA's pic, that's another area I better know where that is.... that's 125th & fred. douglass.....

(as for your question, out of respect for the original photo taker, I would say "not my pic.", or something to that effect)

I'll pass....

You got it. Anyone can go.

Archived