CPW Suspended!

NX Express

With the new MTA site, you can't quote the service URL, it's javascript based to decide what line to display alerts for. Anyway, here's the latest:

Due to a police investigation at the 116th Street Station:

(B) train service has been temporarily suspended the entire line.

(C) train service has been temporarily suspended the entire line.

Uptown (A) trains are terminating at the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station or the 59th Street-Columbus Circle Station.

Uptown (D) trains are running on the (Q) line from the Dekalb Avenue Station to the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised to take (1) train making nearby station stops.

Please expect delays in service on the (A) ,(:o ,(C) and (D) trains at this time.

UPDATE: A (D) train hit a person at the 116th Street station, hence the service disruption. So I guess this 12-9 no. 2348483097776333208739 of 2010...smh.

AGAIN!!!!???!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is why they NEED SCREEN DOORS!!!!:mad:

Sorry for the caps, but it's really annoying.

AGAIN!!!!???!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

This is why they NEED SCREEN DOORS!!!!:mad:

Sorry for the caps, but it's really annoying.

In this case, maybe, since people just love to cross the subway tracks like they're Mr. Badass and all that. Other than that, I have my doubts.

Uptown A trains is also shortturning at Jay St.

If this continues into the evening I'll have to tell my mom to take the (G) train home and avoid coming into Manhattan.

O wow i just made it out of there..............there was signal trouble yesterday there heading downtown.......that place is a bich and a half to flag during rush hr.....few places give me gitters to set up flagging but that place def. is1 of them.......specially north of the station is a curve.......

It's a bit better now:

Due to a police investigation at the 116th Street Station:

(B) train service has been temporarily suspended the entire line.

(C) train service has been temporarily suspended the entire line.

Uptown (A) and (D) trains are running local from the 59th Street-Columbus Circle Station to the 125th Street Station.

As an alternative, customers are advised (1) to take train making nearby station stops.

Please expect delays in service on the (A), (:o, (C) and (D) trains at this time.

Archived