Your Favorite Pizza Place

YankeesPwnMets

No excuse to wait hours on a line for a slice of pizza in NYC! People are sheep and they must feel that they are "cool" to be waiting in line. Notice all the cameras on them...and no they are not paparazzi. Grimaldi's is way over rated, tried it once and didn't like it, never again.

They don't sell by the slice in there. If you ever saw me waiting on that silly touristy line that long for a slice of pizza, shoot me.

Smiling Pizza on 7th Ave rocks! it's the closest pizza place from me and it makes the best chess slices in Brooklyn.

Now the second best would be Mario's on Waverly & Greene Aves In Clinton Hills by the library I go to after school to do my homework! It's a nice way for me to get a cheesy slice before hopping on the (G) to go home!

• 8 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never knew this thread existed........... I have a couple of spots

Como pizza in Washington Heights, Most of the Famiglia's are good, lessee..... Dellarocco's, Grimaldi's in Bklyn Hgts, Luigi's on Dekalb, Lombardi's, Prince st pizza in the 'Village....

There used to be a good pizza joint on Union Tpke in Glen Oaks right in front of the Q46/QM1A (QM6) bus stop, but its a damn subway now (I loathe subway)

Back in the day there was Piccola's on Broadway.... really miss that place.

• 3 months later...

I have a few pizza places within Manhattan and Queens that I like. 

• The one by the corner of 14th Street and 6th Avenue. I forgot what they were called

• Due Fratelli right outside the South East corner of 67th Avenue and Queens Boulevard.

• and this other pizza place that’s located on 31st Avenue and 55th Street (not far from Northern Blvd, the Q18 Bus) called Casa Theodoro. It’s a Pizzaeria AND a Brazillian Restaurant mixed into one and they got some Bizzarre pizza flavors. As someone who comes from a Brazillian family, I enjoy this place’s food a lot. 

@MassTransitHonchkrow - I don't see why not.

Here are my outside of NYC picks:

Cici's "all you can eat" in North Brunswick, NJ. For less than $10, the slices aren't that bad, and much better than Pizza Hut (IMHO).

Imo's in KCMO. Imo's serves St. Louis-style pizza with a unique topping called provel. Either people love it or hate it. I like it, but it doesn't hold a candle to classic NY pizza.