Ftrainfan's log(9-26-10)

Ftrainfan

So today was my monthly trip to queens to get a haircut. it was awesome! I took the (G) train to bedford-nostrand to get the shuttle bus running due to construction. Now here's the good part... I saw a ex-BeeLine Orion V (MTA) bus as the (G) train shuttle bus # 413! I was really excited! I know these are now regular for some of you , but for me it was a first. I've always wanted to ride these Orion V's ever since the (MTA) adopted them recently , and now I have. It had those nice grey whells that you don't see on most (MTA) buses anymore!

It had that nice Orion V interior along with nice cloth-padded blue seats , and it had that nice Detroit Diesel engine as well. But with every Orion V I've taken , It was cramp n crowded when it got full. But oh well , nice first ride for me anyway

B)

When I got off the (G) train shuttle bus of the awesome ex-BeeLine (MTA) bus , and took the (R) train from Queens Plaza , I noticed the (E) was re-routed via the (F) line in Manhattan again. That sure made things easy for Queens riders wanting to get to the 8th Ave line(Sarcasm):eek:. I also saw a R46 (F) train @ 71st ave. Too bad it was Coney Island bound , AGAIN! Why do they keep coming on the side oppisite to mine:mad:?! lol!:cool: I guess it was running due to delays on the (F) line this weekend. So when I get off the (R) , I transfered to the (F) and BOOM I'm was @ the barbers!

I don't know why but the barber this time was excellent with cutting my hair. He kept it nice and full without cutting a little over the top. Listen to me , I sound Like Jesse from Full House! lol!:cool: He even gave me a discount for my cut. a nice $7.50 as a pose to the usual $9.80. That cool or what.

So I got back on the (F) going to the (R) to the shuttle bus for another suprise... You guys ready for this one?! Ok here goes..................

.................................. I saw and took a MCI D4500 (MTA) BUS ON THE (G) TRAIN SHUTTLE BUS! You read it right , I don't know how I did not notice before , but they had MCI's on the (G) train shuttle bus this weekend along with the Orion Vs that were ex-BeeLine Buses! It was epic! I have not been on one of these bad boys since 2007 when I took the X38. Cool ride! Very awesome! the best part is , this woman in her early 20s sat next to me on the bus and she reminded me of this girl in my school who I've been crushing on since last year! So I said Hi , She said Hi , and eventually we started talking! She has a great personality. She likes 3 of the things my crush and I like(Anime , Vampire Fiction , Feminism). So when the bus got to Nassau Ave , She had to get off! So that's when I say to her with passion , "It was great talking to you" and outta nowhere , she opens her arms out for a hug. I was very confused , yet somewhat flatted , so I hugged her and she returns the favor. BTW: someone had a nice backside! Almost like the girl @ my school.

"You are the the most sweet , smart , and honest boy I've talked to today! Bye!"

So after all that , my day is done. Gotta say , it was surely EPIC!!! So that's my log for today , Ftrainfan out!

Even LI's nicest Orions aren't the greatest for LIRR service. I do think people would Orion VIIs with cloth seats because those new seats are somehow harder and more uncomfortable than the ones on the Orion Vs.

I want to end up on an MCI D4500 somehow. Either ride one into Manhattan because I also love it when buses and trains go through the trains and tunnels or find one doing bustitutions.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Sounds like a good day to me lol :tup:

I wanted to catch the MCI but they deadheaded back to LI (along with all the LIBs) after they arrived at Bedford-Nostrand...oh well, life goes on lol. Now Saturday was a real good day for me :P lmao

sounds like you had a great day!

I did too, I got the R42 (J) and the R68A (N)

great! I'll give you major props for getting a R42 on the (J) since they are only suppose to run during the week @ rush hours I believe. But the R68A (N) is pretty common. For me this summer when I was railfanning , I would run into a R68 or R68A every time I was on the (N). Even when I was hoping for a R160 (N) , the R68A (N) would still show up.

But if you never caught it before now , then congrats dude!:P

Who needs her #? I have her email adress and Twitter ID. Plus she subbbed to me on youtube last night. so I can just text or Im her.

Kid you have a lot to learn. Unless the broad doesn't have a phone, GET THOSE DIGITS!!! Texting or IMing somebody doesn't mean jack squat these days. Some people want to HEAR/LISTEN to another's voice. If you're really interested in her then get her number, or ask her for it.

Kid you have a lot to learn. Unless the broad doesn't have a phone, GET THOSE DIGITS!!! Texting or IMing somebody doesn't mean jack squat these days. Some people want to HEAR/LISTEN to another's voice. If you're really interested in her then get her number, or ask her for it.

dude I meant I can IM her for her # when I want to. You think I did not want her # at all. I just wanna wait a bit. Try not take this too fast.

Maybe I just wasn't think about it @ the time. people forget you know!

All I have to say is this: if you ever run into her again, do NOT bring up anything about trains!!! She'll think you're a weirdo and will never talk to you again!

okay...

*I got her # now since I just IMed her on facebook

*we are just occasional friends

*I don't want to make a move on her since I'm saving it for the girl in my school.

*If my talk of the subway makes me childish , then I can only Imagine what it makes the rest of you guys.:eek: Besides , I don't talk about the subway like crazy with my friends. I just bring it up occasionally. I try my best to talk about anime , Vampire Fiction , Crack Jokes , talk about random little social moments I have , and I discuss my favorite game , Tekken. The list goes on.

*The only time I talk about the subway is when I want to share my Railfanning trips , and share daily changes and updates to certain lines.;)

Archived