School Bus

leelorimatt

Cheese Bus. Some of them pay pretty good.

& all of them don't know how to drive. I love how they abuse their red light privilage, throwing them on when traffics flowing nicely just to let an ADULT out. mutha efers. if you get caught behind a school bus especially when theres a train crossing or homes nearby you just want to hang yourself.

call rivab7183181440 there located in queens they was just hiring i was going to work for them until fed ex called me.iam hoping mapstoa hurry up and get it together i call livingston street at least twice a month and still the same story:tdown:

& all of them don't know how to drive. I love how they abuse their red light privilage, throwing them on when traffics flowing nicely just to let an ADULT out. mutha efers. if you get caught behind a school bus especially when theres a train crossing or homes nearby you just want to hang yourself.

And some of them have a bad sense of direction, ok, you are new, at least stop and ask for directions. Flushing to Jackson Heights shouldn't take 4 hours..:(

http://www.ny1.com/content/news_beats/education/128195/school-bus-takes-four-hours-to-bring-queens-children-home/

I just left Pioneer, I was there for 10 years in Staten Island, I just got on the TA..... Pioneer is not hiring right now because they lost runs in August... But a judge has overturned the ruling by the city to ban 7th and 8th grade from riding the bus... But the city has filed an appeal so those runs have not been returned back yet.... Also you will need to take the "S" endorsement written test and a road test with the DMV to drive a school bus --- it doesn't matter if you have a CDL you need to take another road test...................If anybody is about to retire let me know because my wife works for pioneer and is the driving instructor and 19A instructor for Pioneer.....

I just left Pioneer, I was there for 10 years in Staten Island, I just got on the TA..... Pioneer is not hiring right now because they lost runs in August... But a judge has overturned the ruling by the city to ban 7th and 8th grade from riding the bus... But the city has filed an appeal so those runs have not been returned back yet.... Also you will need to take the "S" endorsement written test and a road test with the DMV to drive a school bus --- it doesn't matter if you have a CDL you need to take another road test...................If anybody is about to retire let me know because my wife works for pioneer and is the driving instructor and 19A instructor for Pioneer.....

i have a cdl with b p and school bus endorsement anything else i need to have i looked at other companys and found pioneer is better and i asked around to i currently work for access a ride and i`m looking to go into the school buses as a bus driver and i live in staten island in great kills area.

your going to need a spring refresher and a physical performance it cost 75.00 for both courses you go to any driving school its just a piece of paper stating you've been trained on how to handle a child if he passes out etc and that your physical fit to operate a bus

I just started working for a bus co in long island but they do not have union and they are very big,is pioneer a good co to work for.thnks

Try Atlantic Express and Consolidated also. Pioneer, AE, and Consolidated are amongst the biggest in NYC, if not the big three.......

Archived