Hello there, Muslim New Yorker on board.

BigGuyAdem

How all you guys doing?

I'm a Brooklyn born and raised New Yorker. Being in NY, I might get a lot of heat because I'm a Muslim and you can say I'm pretty "religious."

Yup! That's me.

Look forward to learning some new things from you vets on here.

Welcome aboard Adem. First of all, Your racial/ethnic or religous background does not matter here.

People of all faiths, Christian, Jewish, Muslim or Non-Belivers are members here.

What matters here though is making smart comments on this board in which you area open minded to everyone even if you disagree with them. And maybe at times, having fun too. LOL

While the outside world has problems, let's remember we are all brothers/sisters on here who mainly share the common view on issues affecting mass transit in NYC, America and worldwide. Also many chats discusssing the New York (MTA) and also news headlines of the day in general.

Again welcome aboard.:cool:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Wasup wasup.

Gotta start updating my account. Gotta get my avatar and signature going. lol

Go to User CP and go down to animated signature and user profile icon

How all you guys doing?

I'm a Brooklyn born and raised New Yorker. Being in NY, I might get a lot of heat because I'm a Muslim and you can say I'm pretty "religious."

Yup! That's me.

Look forward to learning some new things from you vets on here.

Welcome to the forums, Big Guy Adem!

I would just like to add that gender, race, religion doesn't matter to me. I like all people, and meeting new people just as I do seeing new neighborhoods and places. I only wish there could be more kindness, love, and respect on the planet we call our home.

Ameen to that my friend. Can't wait to see that day on Earth.

Welcome Aboard Adem! Im right by the B16 and (N) train, not so far lol.

Thanks..yup! I'm not so far from the N either. Small world.

Archived