East New York Depot gets a rehab

East New York

2 depot will be shut down due to rehab ( East New York Depot ) & who forgot 126 street depot it MaBSTOA ( Manhattan and Bronx surface transportation authority ) lil confused.

126 street depot supposed to be shut down due to rehab when Mother Clara Hale Depot re-open? i maybe wrong.

Yes, when Hale re-opens, 126 will close, be torn down, then rebuilt.

And just an FYI, 126th Street depot is not MaBSTOA.

Oh dear 126 shutting down correct me if i'm wrong isn't 126 a big depot in terms of busses and routes?

Yes, but I'm not sure where you are going with this question..... It's already been stated what will happen. If you missed it, the buses and routes will go to other depots.

I maybe wrong. the answer your talking about is Micheal J. Quill Depot. it consider as big depot part of Manhattan divison bus & routes

No one said anything about Quill depot..... Yes it is big, and it's also Manhattan Divison headquarters.

then what are they gonna do logistically?

Who? ENY? Nothing at all. The rehad is currently underway.

126th Street depot is MaBSTOA.

We are in OA territory, but 126th is a TA depot. Even though they want this depot bad, we're not giving it up. I don't know what's going to happen once it's rebuilt though...

I dont think Flatbush can handle any more busses, late at night or early in the morning when most of the busses are parked, the depot is fulllll, and the yard is fullllll. So where do you think extra busses will be stored ?

I dont think Flatbush can handle any more busses, late at night or early in the morning when most of the busses are parked, the depot is fulllll, and the yard is fullllll. So where do you think extra busses will be stored ?

Agreed, also how did FB manage when they also had the B47 before Grand Av opened?

You forgetting Manhattanville Depot & 100 street Depot. I wish Manhattanville Depot will get RTS Nova bus back. I wish they will get 1999 RTS Nova Bus back #4900 - #5200 series

They have no space for the buses at TA/100, but Manhattanville is short, so the may take some NG's, not RTS' to keep things uniform...

I apologize i maybe wrong or lil confused. When 126 street depot shut down for due to rehab. i maybe sure 90% M15 route maybe after transfered to 100 street depot. While M15 route is closer to 100 street depot in 96 street 4 block away. I'm sorry. Where dispacther or bus driver can switch at 96 street it easy for 100 street depot & they will able to handle articulated bus.

I apologize i maybe wrong or lil confused. When 126 street depot shut down for due to rehab. i maybe sure 90% M15 route maybe after transfered to 100 street depot. While M15 route is closer to 100 street depot in 96 street 4 block away. I'm sorry. Where dispacther or bus driver can switch at 96 street it easy for 100 street depot & they will able to handle articulated bus.

The M15 will definitely go to TU, but the other routes will most likely go to MCH or Manhattanville.

Archived