NYC Subway Line Has Taken My Suggestion, New (M) Shirt Released

Sea Beach

On September 28th, I sent NYC Subway Line a suggestion on making the (M) Shirts. Here is the suggestion convo via Facebook.

Vinny L. To NYC Subway Line

You guys should make the new Orange (M) shirt and the recently retired routes (V)(W) and Brown (M)

September 28 at 1:17pm

NYC Subway Line

Hey Vinny, we're on it :P Join our mailing list and we'll let you know when our new M Line Tees are released: nycsubwayline.com

November 9 at 1:16pm

NYC Subway Line

Hi Vinny, we just launched the M train on our website for orders!

2 hours ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link to the new shirt: http://www.nycsubwayline.net/product-p/u-sstbk.htm

They should be in the Transit Museum stores soon. And when you see this shirt in the store, remember it was because of my suggestion that made it happen :cool:

Happy Buyings!

On September 28th, I sent NYC Subway Line a suggestion on making the (M) Shirts. Here is the suggestion convo via Facebook.

You guys should make the new Orange (M) shirt and the recently retired routes (V)(W) and Brown (M)

NYC Subway Line

Hey Vinny, we're on it ;) Join our mailing list and we'll let you know when our new M Line Tees are released: nycsubwayline.com

NYC Subway Line

2 hours ago

Here is the link to the new shirt: http://www.nycsubwayline.net/product-p/u-sstbk.htm

They should be in the Transit Museum stores soon. And when you see this shirt in the store, remember it was because of my suggestion that made it happen :cool:

Happy Buyings!

u should have got one free

NYC Subway Line

Hey Vinny, we're on it :P Join our mailing list and we'll let you know when our new M Line Tees are released: nycsubwayline.com

NYC Subway Line

2 hours ago

Happy Buyings!

Buy Camacho one for christmas lol, I Know He would Throw a fit:mad:

Actually, there may have been a suggestion by many. One suggestion to a big company won't make a difference. Just like when I was a teen and got angry NetZero never released 3G Dialup in 2006, which i switched to DSL at the time.. I messaged them about the release and i switched to Verizon DSL, 2 weeks after.. And when i switched to DSL, NZ releases 3G Highspeed internet, which i thought if i leaved them they'd do what i asked.. Which of course i was wrong because many people out there(Over 1k) asked for better internet service.. Not just me..

So if u r the only person making a suggestion, then there is no high chance the (Mx) brown or (V) would appear back on the shirts. Even the orange (Q6Av)..

Plus it all depends on what the (MTA) wants. I could be wrong on this, but these are for the NYCTM.

Of course, i could be wrong. So all of you better hope the old (Mx) and (V) makes it back.

Good job! :tup: Thou I won't be rockin' that shirt. Not really a fan of the (M).

Thanks, ohh, get something else then lol

Buy Camacho one for christmas lol, I Know He would Throw a fit:mad:

LMFAOOOOO

Leroy would love one aswell.

@vinny cool!

Thanks

Actually, there may have been a suggestion by many. One suggestion to a big company won't make a difference. Just like when I was a teen and got angry NetZero never released 3G Dialup in 2006, which i switched to DSL at the time.. I messaged them about the release and i switched to Verizon DSL, 2 weeks after.. And when i switched to DSL, NZ releases 3G Highspeed internet, which i thought if i leaved them they'd do what i asked.. Which of course i was wrong because many people out there(Over 1k) asked for better internet service.. Not just me..

So if u r the only person making a suggestion, then there is no high chance the (Mx) brown or (V) would appear back on the shirts. Even the orange (Q6Av)..

Plus it all depends on what the (MTA) wants. I could be wrong on this, but these are for the NYCTM.

Of course, i could be wrong. So all of you better hope the old (Mx) and (V) makes it back.

I was actually the first and only one to suggest to them, lol. The MTA dont tell them what to make, they just order from them, its just a company on the side.

They did say they may make the (W), we'll see what happens

Who would be the idiot to buy that "If you see something say something shirt" l0l.....

LMFAOO. Oh yes, I wouldn't want that. If it were that at least add to the end of it "Except Photography/ Videography"

There are so many dirty jokes that could be made with that shirt, but I will not spell them out on a public forum lol.

Uh...NO!!!!!!!!! B)

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

LMFAOO. Oh yes, I wouldn't want that. If it were that at least add to the end of it "Except Photography/ Videography"

Anyone who would wear a shirt like that or one of those "photography is not a crime" shirts deserves to be harassed for looking like a huge douche bag.

Anyone who would wear a shirt like that or one of those "photography is not a crime" shirts deserves to be harassed for looking like a huge douche bag.

LOL!

Well of course photography has its ups and downs.

Photography in the good way, like scenery, and photography in an illegal way, such as taking a pick of the rails and using it for terrorism!

Agreed. Did you ever see anyone wear a shirt that says "f--- Cops" They should get mugged or something cuz no cop will help. Lol

Agreed. Did you ever see anyone wear a shirt that says "f--- Cops" They should get mugged or something cuz no cop will help. Lol

Someone wearing a shirt like that should get stopped just for being a wise ass. I love when the cops arrest some one and there is all the usual "community outrage" about how the police are a bunch of thugs and all that noise. What should really happen is this, either those communities no longer call the police when something happens or the police just ignore them. See how fast they would be begging for the police to help them.

Archived