R32 C Train To Norwood-205th Street EXCLUSIVE

Daniel The Cool

Epic photos, dude! The (C) train crews don't look too happy though...

Well yeah. Here you are at 125, almost at the end of the line to 168, and your ass gets sent to the Bronx where you have to change ends and take the same train back to Euclid. IDK what time of day it was, but I hope they weren't scheduled to finish for the day when they got to 168. If not, they got blood money finishing 3-4 hours later than they were supposed to.

This is something that makes the railfans happy, but certainly not the crew.

Well yeah. Here you are at 125, almost at the end of the line to 168, and your ass gets sent to the Bronx where you have to change ends and take the same train back to Euclid. IDK what time of day it was, but I hope they weren't scheduled to finish for the day when they got to 168. If not, they got blood money finishing 3-4 hours later than they were supposed to.

The was around 09:15-30. there was a gap of an hour in N/B (D) train service.

Epic photos, dude! The (C) train crews don't look too happy though...

thanks and actually the (C) Train Operator was actually happy

Slammin pics and vids!! Do you know why it was up there?

an incident at 36th Street

Awesome catch!

From what I heard, a gap in (D) service.

thanks and yeah

The Operator didn't mind.

Thats right. Caught an R32 C Train via Concourse all the way to Norwood-205th Street.

CSC_6283.jpg

CSC_6293.jpg

CSC_6296.jpg

CSC_6297.jpg

CSC_6299.jpg

CSC_6300.jpg

CSC_6301.jpg

DSC_6282.jpg

DSC_6284.jpg

DSC_6286.jpg

DSC_6287.jpg

DSC_6289.jpg

DSC_6292.jpg

A bonus photo

DSC_6295.jpg

Daniel:cool:

Yeah I was there too lol, but if it wasn't for daniel telling me and my other freind Knuckles that the (D) was screwed up we would have went back downtown, after the vintage train the (A) train screwed up, ALL (A)'s went to 168th, because of a broken rail at 175 and I rode the (D) via the culver so the (D) had like 3 R68's that broke down in one day that cause 3 major reroutes and delays

Yeah I was there too lol, but if it wasn't for daniel telling me and my other freind Knuckles that the (D) was screwed up we would have went back downtown, after the vintage train the (A) train screwed up, ALL (A)'s went to 168th, because of a broken rail at 175 and I rode the (D) via the culver so the (D) had like 3 R68's that broke down in one day that cause 3 major reroutes and delays

yeah. No problem:tup:

Amazing Catch Daniel!! Great shots!! :tup::tup:

Archived