R68 On The (F)

Sea Beach

You guys are accusing someone of doing something ILLEGAL.By saying this stuff in the open these can FU*K up the community even more.It is what it is.He got shots of an R-68 with an (F) rollsign.So what if it wasn't the real deal or not its there done.This could had been a very neat photoshop.

this was not photoshop. He showed me the photos when I ran into him on his camera!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Word. I can't thank you enough for this. Making those false accusations without any knowledge is a big no-no. It will make yourself look even more of a bigger dumbass to the rest of the community.

I mean come on.

1.A T/O could had changed it and not changed it back

2.It can be a very very neat photoshop

3.If he went in the cab so WHAT,you mad you didn't have the guts to do so it is a risk but it is what it is.

4.Accusing someone of changing the signs in the cab mhhmm...thats wonderful how people are blowing the shit up this can **** up the community.Suppose a high MTA worker sees this and reports railfans are breaking into cabs,changing signs or whatever and we can't take pics/vids anymore.It won't be there fault it'll be the person(s) fault who said something out in the open.

Just leave it alone he got shots & a vid of Shitcan with a (F) rollsign.It's history the sign should be changed back anyways by now.

I mean come on.

3.If he went in the cab so WHAT,you mad you didn't have the guts to do so it is a risk but it is what it is.

4.Accusing someone of changing the signs in the cab mhhmm...thats wonderful how people are blowing the shit up this can **** up the community.Suppose a high MTA worker sees this and reports railfans are breaking into cabs,changing signs or whatever and we can't take pics/vids anymore.It won't be there fault it'll be the person(s) fault who said something out in the open.

Just leave it alone he got shots & a vid of Shitcan with a (F) rollsign.It's history the sign should be changed back anyways by now.

Trust me, they read this site and subtalk all the time. They even know who the trouble makers are.

How can someone switch the roll sign without a key? Some T/Os play with the signs just for the hell of it.

You guys are accusing someone of doing something ILLEGAL.By saying this stuff in the open these can FU*K up the community even more.It is what it is.He got shots of an R-68 with an (F) rollsign.So what if it wasn't the real deal or not its there done.This could had been a very neat photoshop.

Word. I can't thank you enough for this. Making those false accusations without any knowledge is a big no-no. It will make yourself look even more of a bigger dumbass to the rest of the community.

Yes You showed me the photos when I met you. There were 3 R68A (N) Trains in a row running today as well, & I saw an R68 (D) go to 57 Street-7 Avenue (It was at Canal Street and the signs said Midtown-57 Street, Manhattan).

this was not photoshop. He showed me the photos when I ran into him on his camera!

I mean come on.

You all couldnt have said this any better. Its ashame how people can judge and assume things, but anyways, back on topic

Yea I know they know whats going on. The stuff WE as a community on this site say may change their minds about things.

They know which people are doing the dumb things out there like playing with signs or taking photos where they shouldn't be. There isn't much that could be done at this point to change they way many of the higher ups feel, which was only made worse by certain things that happened of ever the last few years.

Trust me, they read this site and subtalk all the time. They even know who the trouble makers are.

Oh yes, they are watching us.. In 2010, Harry linked me to a PDF document from NYC DOT, which contained some of my bus photos and linked to NYCTF..

http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/dot/downloads/pdf/34thst_aa_chap6_references.pdf

Page 6-1 u will see NYCTFs url..

Everyones gotta be careful... becuz someday a ban on photography will go on, and/or (MTA) will bring in something against rail/bus buffs within there system.

This is why i dont fan NYC Subway as much... To much junk going on. =_=

T/Os are not supposed to resign their trains when they get rerouted.

That excludes the NTT's since its easy to reprogram.If not then idk.

Railfans these days, It's the reason why I do not hang around alot of them.

Same here a lot are all f'ked up in this community from being weird to having a foaming problem all kind of s**t.

Wow, I never knew that, on R160's you see that alot! Sometimes when the (N) or (F) goes via West End I see them signing the train up as a (D)elta....

That excludes the NTT's since its easy to reprogram. If not then idk.

It was a recent directive, even on R160s they don't want the train resigned. That means if a (:) gets sent over the (D) to Stillwell, it stays as a (B) but if there is a program for the (B) via the (D) that's ok. But they don't want an (N) train going over the West End signed up as a (D).

It was a recent directive, even on R160s they don't want the train resigned. That means if a (:) gets sent over the (D) to Stillwell, it stays as a (B) but if there is a program for the (B) via the (D) that's ok. But they don't want an (N) train going over the West End signed up as a (D).

Mhmm...I don't see why.Like before R160 (E) re-routed via CPW no one caught a re-programmed (E) to a (C).

(N) or (F) via West End to Coney is better off being reprogrammed (D).

Mhmm...I don't see why.Like before R160 (E) re-routed via CPW no one caught a re-programmed (E) to a (C).

(N) or (F) via West End to Coney is better off being reprogrammed (D).

Again, like I said before, this was a recent development and it came down from the top. It doesn't have to make sense to you or anyone else, it's what they want and it's something that is not open to interpretation.

Interesting, does this have to do with Car Assignments as well? Like as the (N) & (Q) has specific bunches of 160s, they wouldnt want to see it changed to another route?

Interesting, does this have to do with Car Assignments as well? Like as the (N) & (Q) has specific bunches of 160s, they wouldnt want to see it changed to another route?

I don't really know, I know the (D) line supt. flipped out when rerouted (N) trains came into Stillwell signed up as a (D). Other then that I don't know the reason, but like many things in the TA, who needs a reason for anything?

All im saying its sad what these railfans do. They go to great lengths to get a pic of a train and do stupid things to get the shot. It doesnt make any sense what so ever, and I dont understand it. Maybe they want to be cool, but what was accomplished? Nothing, but "oh great shot".

This is why alot of T/Os bash out on railfans and I dont blame them. Why cant these foamers just take the shot and move on. It is so sad. There are females out there, and a whole lot of things out there to do. Get a job, find friends ect ect.

Its a train for crying out loud. I know alot of railfans that are not this way.

It just doesnt make any sense, and its sad.

Archived