Stunning Footage Of A Person Being Run Over By A Train

EE Broadway Local

it's only a darwin candidate if the person dies.

What is stunning is that the idiot filmed himself. Miraculously he survived. Still, Darwin Of The Year Award candidate?

Story And Video From The Mirror: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-world/2011/01/24/a-man-films-himself-being-run-over-by-a-train-video-115875-22873478/

He's still perfect for honorable mention.

I think its the opposite. Its Darwin if he lives, and its a tragedy if he died.

Death aint funny.

BZZT! Try again:

http://www.darwinawards.com/

The Darwin Awards honor Charles Darwin by commemorating those who yield to natural selection and "remove" themselves from the gene pool...thereby ensuring that the next generation is smarter by one.

"Safety Last!" Of necessity, the award is usually bestowed posthumously.

I don't know if the video posted by MC CJ is the same one the original poster linked. There isn't anything stoopid about it, what's stupid is thinking he most definitely has a death wish. The man obviously knows he can survive tucked in between the rails and it's an obvious attempt at documenting it for himself, his friends or maybe you and I. It's no different than thrill seekers bungee jumping, diving off cliffs, paragliding or any sort of shit like that. Thank you brave UK man, I knew about this before, but I've never seen it outside of a choreographed Hollywood movie. Now if something dangling from the bottom of the train was to clip him..... well that's on him.

Right because a long time ago and in a far away place they used to give would-be camera owners a background check, a credit check, a vision exam and of course your typical psych evaluation and even a 100 question multiple choice test before handing you a license to handle one of these devices. Plus, every couple of years you had to pay to renew your license and turn in a 600 word essay stating why you are still camera worthy. After the evaluation if you were still not found capable of pointing the camera at any object and recording it, the AAOBACH (that' American Association of Bitch-Ass Camera Handlers, pronounced "eeii-oh-bak") would revoke your license and still keep your money.

THESE DAYS, they'll just hand over the camera so long as you have the money, kinda like how they'll let anyone inside any subway station and board a train as long as you have a Metrocard to swipe, yeah.

Archived