Your favourite automated subway stops

Via Garibaldi 8

I don't agree with you. The female voices sound a bit robot-like, but Charlie Pellet doesn't sound robot-like at all. And if you still think he does, then take the LIRR M7 once and I'm sure you'll change your mind then :)

I haven't heard this guy on the LIRR, so perhaps you're right mate. I have to say for a guy from the Netherlands you sure do have a fascination for our transit system. :)

I think that is the same one who does the BMT ones except for the (A)(C)(F).

I wonder who does the (7)...:)

Yes Catherine Cowdery "This is a Hunts Point bound (6) local train" then Jessica "the next stop is Brook Av".Its been discussed already.

Dianne Thompson:(1)(2)(3)(7) and most likely (9).(A)(C)(F)Rock and Frank Shuttle.The rest are done by the annoying voice of Catherine.

Jessica:(4)(5)(6).

Some more of my favorites...

-This a Middle Village-Metropolitan (M) local train. The next and last stop is Metropolitan Av-Middle Village

-This is a Whitehall St bound (E) train via the (R) line. The next stop is Times Sq-42 St

*Diane voice* This is a Lorimer St Bound (L) train. *Catherine or whoever's voice* The next stop is Bedford Av

-This is a Manhattan bound (J) train. The next stop is Myrtle Av-Broooadway

-This is a Jamaica-179 St bound (F) local train. The next stop is 100 and 69 St (she actually says "and")

And a LIRR one...

-This is the train to HEMPSTEAD!

A few more:

"This is a Coney Island bound Stillwell Av bound (F) local train".

"This is a Bronx bound (4) train the next stop is" *that's the 4 via Lex local*

"This is a Manhattan bound (Q) train via the (D) line"*by Dianne then Catherine comes in.

And last but not least "This is a Burnside Av bound <4> express train" very few R-142/A series have this programmed.Not sure what sets says Burnside Av but when the destination is Burnside its usually "This is a Woodlawn bound <4>.

Guest lance25
Whoever did the announcements for the (E) sounds depressed, wasted, and on some lethal drug at the same time.

"Transfer is available to the (7) and the Q33 to LaGuardia Airport. I'm so sad, I'll go take a speedball and another shot. It makes the pain go away."

You think that's bad, try the (G) and (V).

http://www.4shared.com/dir/duDxweGe/_G__to_Coney_Island.html

http://www.4shared.com/dir/uGaX5Gwn/_V__to_Forest_Hills-71_Av.html

Since I have lots of favorites, I do IRT first.

This is Chambers St-bound (2) local train.

This is Chambers St-bound (5) express via 7th Av line.

This Bronx-bound (2) express train via Lex Av Line.

This is Bronx-bound (5) express train via 7th Av Line.

This 137th St-City College-bound (2) local train.

This Pelham Parkway/Pelham Bay Park/Fordham Rd. Transfer is available to Bx12+Select Bus Service+.

This is West Farms Sq-E. Tremont Av. Ladies & Gentlemen, please be careful gap between platform & train.

This is West Farms Sq-E. Tremont Av. For Bronx Zoo, please walk 3 blocks north.

This Pelham Bay Park-bound (6) train, making express stops in Bronx.

For the (6) "This is 77th Street," it sounds sort of strange at the end of 77th, sort of like she's yelling part of it, like "seventy-SEVENTH street"

Also on the <6> her voice goes really high up when she says "making express stops in the Bronx," and then much lower when she says the next stop right after that.

My favorite (B) Division Moments

This is Far Rockaway-Mott Av-bound (A) local train.

This is Inwood-207th St-bound (A) express train.

This is 175th St. Connection is available to George Washington Bridge Bus Terminal.

This Howard Beach-JFK Airport. Connection is available to AirTrain to JFK.

This is Manhattan-bound (E) express train.

This is Sutphin Blvd-Archer Av. Transfer is available to J and Z trains. Connection is available to LIRR and AirTrain to JFK Airport.

This is Jamaica-179th St-bound (E) express train.

This is Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Av..... Transfer is available to... and Q33 and Q47 buses to LGA Airport.

This is Manhattan-bound (E) express/local train via (F) line.

This is 34th St-Herald Sq-bound (E) train via (F) line.

This is World Trade Center-bound (E) local train via (F) line.

This is Euclid Av-bound (F) local via (C).

This is Manhattan-bound (F) local train via ©/(E) line.

This is Brooklyn-bound (R) local train.

This is Forest Hills-71st Av-bound (M)(R) Local train.

This is 63rd Drive-Rego Park. Transfer to Q72 bus to LaGuardia Airport.

This is Kew Gardens-Union Turnpike. Transfer is availble to... and Q10 bus to JFK Airport.

This is 179th St. Transfer is available to Q3 to JFK Airport.

Archived