Bus operator test #8006

xyuk

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just heard they are sending out letters for 8006 has anybody got a letter yet classes will start june and july im in 700s this time ill get called i last heard they went in the mid to high 500s last classes:)

junita chesnut said its starting need more drivers

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; GTB7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; .NET4.0C; AskTbFWV5/5.11.3.15590))

letters are sent out this week and more over the next month for drug test for 8006 anyone get a letter to report to livingston st yet ??.

My list number is 464. Today, I spoke with Ms. Chestnut and she told me that they are not going to start calling people for 8006 until sumtime n Aug. So many conflicting answers to 1 question.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; GTB7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; .NET4.0C; AskTbFWV5/5.11.3.15590))

My list number is 464. Today, I spoke with Ms. Chestnut and she told me that they are not going to start calling people for 8006 until sumtime n Aug. So many conflicting answers to 1 question.

thats funny i spoke with her also and posted it what she said why would she tell you something different thats not like her ???

i think your the same person who started trouble with me the last time you just joined after i posted you come under a different name.dont get everyone feelings down you never spoke to mrs chesnut.i did i was lucky she answered.now she has a voice mail and only responds to important questions which yours is not

Ok. If you all would look back you'd know who I am. Just a brief synopsid. Test 8006 list# 348. I was removed mid May " failure to show for medical " which is code for we frooze the list while awaiting your second drug test results.

I promptly went to dcas and had my name restored.

I spoke to Ms. Chestnut Today. It looks like the MTA will be hiring again in Aug. People who are pre 461 and were frozen and people 461+ should be hearing something in July. (re: drug tests). Provided they get approval for hiring.

That is what I know. Make sure you are back on the list. You shouldve gone to dcas and signed the paper and recieved the letter saying you were back on the list.

Thats what I know.

i think your the same person who started trouble with me the last time you just joined after i posted you come under a different name.dont get everyone feelings down you never spoke to mrs chesnut.i did i was lucky she answered.now she has a voice mail and only responds to important questions which yours is not

I am sorry but you have me confused with sum1 else. I am a grown woman and use my spare time to further my education not get into pettiness on the Internet. I did speak with Ms. Chestnut. Not trying to get any down, just stating what she told me. Sorry if no1 wants to hear what she said.

thats funny i spoke with her also and posted it what she said why would she tell you something different thats not like her ???

Things change in businesses everyday. Y couldn't she tell me sumthing diff?

Ok. If you all would look back you'd know who I am. Just a brief synopsid. Test 8006 list# 348. I was removed mid May " failure to show for medical " which is code for we frooze the list while awaiting your second drug test results.

I promptly went to dcas and had my name restored.

I spoke to Ms. Chestnut Today. It looks like the MTA will be hiring again in Aug. People who are pre 461 and were frozen and people 461+ should be hearing something in July. (re: drug tests). Provided they get approval for hiring.

That is what I know. Make sure you are back on the list. You shouldve gone to dcas and signed the paper and recieved the letter saying you were back on the list.

Thats what I know.

I am so glad u confirmed what I said because for sum reason, sum1 thinks that I am sum1 else giving out false information. Thank U!!!!

just heard they are sending out letters for 8006 has anybody got a letter yet classes will start june and july im in 700s this time ill get called i last heard they went in the mid to high 500s last classes:)
ment to say drug test, not classes mid 500s hired 461 was the last i know of to date

I also had to have my name restored to the list at DCAS.I was originally called for drug test back in 3-18-11 , list# in 420,s exam 8006 and was not called back because the list was frozen with all vacancies filled so I was told. When I received my restoration letter on 5-18-11 from DCAS it is stated failed to report for medical but I was told from 180 Livingston that I was never called and that is just a code for them. I was told I will receive a letter for a new drug test when MTA starts hiring again at that time it was June or July. Hopefully whenever it starts this time around all us pre-461 will get a call back for medical after the drug test .

hi i took my sec drug test on june 10 i am from exam 2901 i was hoping to make july class but no call back for med hope the call come soon good luck evenyone let me know if you get call for your med ty

Was exam 2901 given b4 exam 8006 (APR 2008)?

I also had to have my name restored to the list at DCAS.I was originally called for drug test back in 3-18-11 , list# in 420,s exam 8006 and was not called back because the list was frozen with all vacancies filled so I was told. When I received my restoration letter on 5-18-11 from DCAS it is stated failed to report for medical but I was told from 180 Livingston that I was never called and that is just a code for them. I was told I will receive a letter for a new drug test when MTA starts hiring again at that time it was June or July. Hopefully whenever it starts this time around all us pre-461 will get a call back for medical after the drug test .
you guys pre 461 and new people should be getting letters to come down for drug tests some for a second time others for the first time when the classes start i think will be very soon

you guys pre 461 and new people should be getting letters to come down for drug tests some for a second time others for the first time when the classes start i think will be very soon

Recieved my letter today. i'm to report to 180 livingston for yet another drug test and pre interview on July 8th. For the record test 8006 list# 348. Looks like were moving again. Hopefully I won't get scrwedthis time, if I do at least buy me a dinner and some wine. ;)

Good luck to all

Recieved my letter today. i'm to report to 180 livingston for yet another drug test and pre interview on July 8th. For the record test 8006 list# 348. Looks like were moving again. Hopefully I won't get scrwedthis time, if I do at least buy me a dinner and some wine. ;)

Good luck to all

I will be joining you also on July 8th. I received my letter today to report for 2nd drug test. Looks like all pre-461 who had their names restored to the list from last time is starting to move ,and also all those after 461 too. Sealteam1962 you hit it on the money just like you said and what they(MTA) told me back in April that they will call again in June. One thing to note I was told back in April if you need to update any information such as phone numbers or previous employment info. you can do so then. As for not getting called back like last time and being told because no more vacancies I will be joining Boxeraf at that dinner but add some tequila.

PS no mention of BOSS.

I will be joining you also on July 8th. I received my letter today to report for 2nd drug test. Looks like all pre-461 who had their names restored to the list from last time is starting to move ,and also all those after 461 too. Sealteam1962 you hit it on the money just like you said and what they(MTA) told me back in April that they will call again in June. One thing to note I was told back in April if you need to update any information such as phone numbers or previous employment info. you can do so then. As for not getting called back like last time and being told because no more vacancies I will be joining Boxeraf at that dinner but add some tequila.

PS no mention of BOSS.

thanks for posting that 8006 is on the move i got the right info this time good luck to you

• 2 weeks later...
people went down to livingston st anyone know what list numers they at my freind had 520s and was called if you have any info please post thanks and the ones that dont want to hear me asking just be quiet

seal all the people I spoke to on Fri.seemed to be before me in the 300,s and were from called in from March like myself. All were in the mid 300,s range but their was a lot more people so I don,t know for sure. Some were also on medical hold from March and were getting cleared. For me this time it did go a little faster with the paper work and I was told that back in March when they reach the amount of vacancies every thing stops. When I asked about myself from letter from DCAS saying I did not show for medical I was told that it was DCAS that did that. (Sounds like he said she said ) I asked if they would at least leave a message if I am not home and I was told that they would. Hopefully I will here something and this list moves for for all those waiting.

Archived