R143 L and M trains.

akamtabx36

I think the R143s run on (Mx) since when they are in service to replace the R40/R40M, and mostly R42s from East New York Yard. I don't think they do have stirp maps for the (Mx) weekend shuttle.

The R143 served on the (L) and (Mx) in February 12th, 2002.

The R143s only serve on the (L) since 2008 since the (Mx) will be serving R160As. The R160As are replacing the R143 that serves on the (Mx).

So that means that the R143 cannot run on the (M) anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

I remember this question since It was the same question I asked when I first joined here about 2 years ago, but yea, the R143 only had maps for the (L) when it ran on the (Mx) the text "Route Change: Map not in use" came up like when (2) trains wind up with (5) strip maps.

I think the R143s run on (Mx) since when they are in service to replace the R40/R40M, and mostly R42s from East New York Yard. I don't think they do have stirp maps for the (Mx) weekend shuttle.

The R143 served on the (L) and (Mx) in February 12th, 2002.

The R143s only serve on the (L) since 2008 since the (Mx) will be serving R160As. The R160As are replacing the R143 that serves on the (Mx).

So that means that the R143 cannot run on the (M) anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong!

Where do you get February 12th,2002 The R143's Were still test cars. The (L) Train was all R40S and R42 as well as the (Mx). The first R143's in Revenue Service was in 2003, January. And no the R143's on the (M) have (L) Strip maps, they are weekday (L) train cars.

Where do you get February 12th,2002 The R143's Were still test cars. The (L) Train was all R40S and R42 as well as the (Mx). The first R143's in Revenue Service was in 2003, January. And no the R143's on the (M) have (L) Strip maps, they are weekday (L) train cars.

Where did you get ALL of the information from?

Or maybe you're lying....

3 things you got wrong,1st the (Mx) was mostly R40M/R42 when the R143's arrived.the line had R40 slants,but that was before the R143 cars came on property.2nd the R143 started revenue service in Dec 2001 and 3rd the R143 cars run 24/7 on the (L),not just on weekdays as you stated.where ever you get your info from is not spot on.

when the (Mx) was running shuttles with the R143 did they have the (L) strip maps or the (Mx)?

since the (Mx) ran the R 143 for the shuttle can the (M) run them also?

The R143's were bought over to the M weekends and holidays (with S/S schedule) to allow OPTO operation before the R160's came in. They had L strip maps which naturally were not in use, with the appropriate icon illuminated.

Now that the R160's have taken over during the week as well, R143's are un-necessary for the M shuttle. It would only be an added expense to transfer the cars back and forth for absolutely no reason.

3 things you got wrong,1st the (Mx) was mostly R40M/R42 when the R143's arrived.the line had R40 slants,but that was before the R143 cars came on property.2nd the R143 started revenue service in Dec 2001 and 3rd the R143 cars run 24/7 on the (L),not just on weekdays as you stated.where ever you get your info from is not spot on.

I said the (Mx) had R40S and R42. 2 Full revenue service not testing and delivery. 3 He asked about the R143's on the (Mx) Weekend Shuttle I said they are the ones that run all other times on the (L) I didnt say the Operate only on the (Mx)

you say "correct me if I'm wrong", yet accuse him of lying...

There's something wrong about King of Redbird's post:

- R143s are delivered in late 2001 with a full 30-day test with one train of eight cars began on December 4, 2001.

- The R143s were ON service in 2002

- The (Mx) also serves the R40M before the R143s were in service

- I wrote, "I don't think they do have strip maps for the (M) weekend shuttle." and he said that the (M) has (L) strip maps. Maybe he doesn't understood what I said.

- The R143 serves on the (L) 24/7 and the weekends run on same stops as the weekdays.

I believe people, when I see the post is clear and with no mess-ups.

I said the (Mx) had R40S and R42.

And R40Ms!

There's something wrong about King of Redbird's post:

- R143s are delivered in late 2001 with a full 30-day test with one train of eight cars began on December 4, 2001.

- The R143s were ON service in 2002

- The (Mx) also serves the R40M before the R143s were in service

- I wrote, "I don't think they do have strip maps for the (M) weekend shuttle." and he said that the (M) has (L) strip maps. Maybe he doesn't understood what I said.

- The R143 serves on the (L) 24/7 and the weekends run on same stops as the weekdays.

I believe people, when I see the post is clear and with no mess-ups.

And R40Ms!

30-Day Testing You see thank you See this guy knows something thank you

I said the (Mx) had R40S and R42. 2 Full revenue service not testing and delivery. 3 He asked about the R143's on the (Mx) Weekend Shuttle I said they are the ones that run all other times on the (L) I didnt say the Operate only on the (Mx)

You said that The first R143's in Revenue Service was in 2003,which is wrong.

• 3 years later...

Archived