Odd day on the LIE

Kamen Rider

'cause I was under the impresion they were using that place in Jersery...

^^I thought that place in Jersey was a Dailmer (or however you spell that) facility that fixed Orion VIIs?

The one in Jersey is the Prevost maintenance facility. It services anything that has a Volvo engine or is a Volvo, Prevost or NovaBus.

The one in Jersey is the Prevost maintenance facility. It services anything that has a Volvo engine or is a Volvo, Prevost or NovaBus.

There's also a Daimler Satellite Facility in NJ, which services anything that is Daimler/Setra/Orion. That's the one they were trying to get at!

'cause I was under the impresion they were using that place in Jersery...

I do believe the one you are speaking of is the Atlantic Diesel facilities in Lodi, New Jersey. There is also one at Long Island in Ronkonkoma.

There's also a Daimler Satellite Facility in NJ, which services anything that is Daimler/Setra/Orion. That's the one they were trying to get at!

That's what I was talking about :tup:...I already knew about the other one

Do bus operators actually take them to the facilities? Maybe the DD facility out on Ronkonkoma isn't as bad to access as say, the Daimler facility in NJ. Bad roads and speed caps...

IDK who drives the buses to get this work but IIRC, the speed caps are taken off when they go to these places, well @ Mantthanville at least. But someone here cought a GH artic on the LIE with the speed cap on so I guess it depends, eh kanye shrug.

There also a Cummins repair shop In New Jeresy where NJT bus route 108 exits the NJ Turnpike to go to Newark, also can be seen from the via NJ SI express bus routes. I seen MTA hybrids in there quite a few times.

The MTA though uses a Cummins shop in the Bronx these days.

Archived