MJQ & Castleton Mix

ciboii22

Went to mjq and then met up with a driver at castleton , thanks to the driver that let me in castleton and in the yard i got to enter some signs and stuff on the Orion 5's , Mcis & Lfs , Enjoy The Pictures .

Quill .

9944b56c.jpg . 6df0ae8d.jpg . e7bbf538.jpg . 9866e7c0.jpg . 39a5f5f7.jpg . 2f4bdcef.jpg . f400a63e.jpg .

Castleton .

1a122af7.jpg . e6c2045e.jpg . e9b4b81b.jpg . cd7a374f.jpg . dbe02d25.jpg . f14907ae.jpg . 6d35e9e2.jpg . d00cca77.jpg . 16cac460.jpg . 7fe66770.jpg . a5a527f2.jpg . d2fad47c.jpg . a0dd02c7.jpg . e6d4f192.jpg . 5e91b513.jpg . 9a3650cf.jpg . 01ac99d5.jpg . 7aac8a28.jpg . d7a46240.jpg .

Photos Will Continue In The Next Thread ........

:tup::tup: Esp the ones with the 6000 Orions with UP routes on em.......

Thanks

It's funny how "Castleton" is spelled wrong there.

Anyways, nice shots ciboii22! :tup:

Lol i didnt even notice that , thanks .

When is the B36 goin to get LFS? cause im really tired of riding 1996 RTS no offense

Lol , i like the rts . The lfs will be distributed to the following routes " B1 , B3 , B6 Local & LTD , B36 , & B74 in about a few weeks or so , once we get our buses atleast 5 or 6 of them then they will go out . I will let you know when ulmer park gets some . I bet they are gonna put the very first one to let the drivers train on it and as we get more the first one in service will be on the B6 , they always do that when we get a demo . Screw the B6 ! , its a horrible line & its raggedy .

Nice pics, but damn, that's a lot of them. I don't think you needed to post all of them imo.

I like the forward facing rear seats, hate the 1x2 arrangement as now there's a loss of at least 1 seat.

Why screw the B6? It seems well used. And for me it's the "closest" line.

Lol i just decided to put all of them up , and i dont like the B6 line because its too crowded and its long and the streets are raggedy .

Ewww hate that Axion sign

Awesome pics

Favorite is of that O 5 at the maitnence dock w/its AC open.

Thanks

Nice! If you get ahold of an LFS or an 05 again, think you could put up B41 (4411) or B62 (4630 on the LFS)

Thanks & yes ill put up the b41 sign and b62 , i forgot the code for those 2

Great shots as always! Next time you get one the bus drivers to play with the routes, can we get some for the Bronx, and not just the Bx13? I want to see the Bx1, Bx12, Bx19, Bx28, Bx36, etc... Thanks again!

Thanks , & yes ill put some up for the bronx

No thats not me

Well I'll be damned... They actually do have an area to wash the buses at Castleton. That means they just don't use it.... :mad:

And is that you in the photos on the bus ciboii?

We Do use them every night. IF the drillers would just go slow through them and Transit replace the missing brushes, we'd have cleaner buses!!! lol

And that guy in the pic is someone I know REALLY WELL ;)

We Do use them every night. IF the drillers would just go slow through them and Transit replace the missing brushes, we'd have cleaner buses!!! lol

Lol , the drivers area on the lfs looks a little tight

Interesting... So how many buses do they usually was a day or how do they decide or whatever how many they can do?

Archived