4517 Accident

ciboii22

Looks old, and I think it's photoshopped.

Ehh it does look like photoshop , I found it on google so I posted it up .

That is so obvious that it isn't real that it isn't even funny. :(

It sorta does look fake , the top & the bottom

Which part is photoshopped though? The destination sign glass is definitely broke. Notice the emergency lights hanging......

Fake, notice that the stuff fell down on the side of the bus? Well, that had to cause damage. LOOK! No side damage! Oh, and I thought Ulmer Park had no hybrids. The depot sticker looks like Ulmer Park.

Fake, notice that the stuff fell down on the side of the bus? Well, that had to cause damage. LOOK! No side damage! Oh, and I thought Ulmer Park had no hybrids. The depot sticker looks like Ulmer Park.

4517 is a Grand Avenue bus.

On a similar note, anyone have any record of 4517 ever being in an accident? Cuz the more I look at this, I'm starting to think it's real....

Im voting real. Forget that theres no side damage. it was obviously a head on collision with the light post then they moved the bus along the curb. From the looks of it all, the light post (after the bus hit it causing the bumper damage) bounced off the sign and caused its damaged and the emergency lights to fall off. the first point of impact would be obviously the bumper causing the pole to lean towards the bus, bounce off, then fall. Its called physics. then theres the DOB employee on board.

I just confirmed that 4517 out of Grand Avenue was indeed involved in an accident. Besides that, looking at the front bumper and destination sign housing, it is quite obvious to me that it is real anyway.

What I meant was the part where the text was. But since it was in an accident, I believe the picture now.

What I meant was the part where the text was. But since it was in an accident, I believe the picture now.

Even that part. It's obvious to me that the LED sign is broken. Certain things stood out as soon as I saw the pic. Mainly the bumper, sign, and the DOB guy standing in the door way.

Also, the LED sign WAS photoshopped. You see the fallen emergency lights? Well, just by looking at it you know that if you put them back up, they won't fit.

Oh, and this looks like 2010. The front ad looks old, and it has no side ad and is completly clean. Looks like it just arrived.

Archived