Naked Man's Racist, Violent Subway Tirade

LRG

I understand why he did that because they probally called him a n!##3r. But on the (6) of all places come on do that on the (3) train. Smh Lmao.

You saying the (3) line has more african american people then the (6)?

The (3) goes through Brownsville, one of the worst areas of the city. Demolition would only improve the area.

I read somewhere it's the worst out of the entire country. I'm not sure how true it is but I'll try to pull up some numbers if I can find any.

Well I agree, but like I said, big lock is watching.

Why, it's true. And it's not just profiling if that's how people want to look at it, statistics prove it.

I read somewhere it's the worst out of the entire country. I'm not sure how true it is but I'll try to pull up some numbers if I can find any.

I doubt that, parts of Chicago and Philly are alot worse.

Why, it's true. And it's not just profiling if that's how people want to look at it, statistics prove it.

Don't ask me, I'm just a "member" here. LOL

Thats going to wind up on World's Dumbest... :(

When I was watching the video I was thinking "Wow, people are really stupid these days".

but that video did make me LMAO!!!!!!

Yeah this guy was pretty stupid. Running around naked like that shouting racist stuff in front of cops. It's kinda like hanging around with a shopping cart plastered with NYC subway symbol buttons or something...

Even during the early 1900s it wasn't the "best" neighborhood...

Yeah there used to be a whole bunch of factories, now if you go along Mother Gaston Boulevard there's like a row of projects that are on both sides of the street that span for blocks upon blocks...it's very depressing.

Archived