Bus Operator Exam 2301

maxamillion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those pts still gonna show on ya abstract. It stayed on for 39 months.

but would that prevent me from getting the job?. i recieveed the tickets that gave me the points back in 2011 but i kept delaying the court days all the way up to i think 2013 so do the points still show and if they do would it prevent me from getting the job??

Congrats nyquince I went 2 weeks ago for my drug test. U get paid the day u start training

Congrats. I went 2 weeks ago for my drug test. U get paid the 1st day of training

what was your list number??

• 2 weeks later...

No points only last 18 months on your license! The ticket itself stays for about 3 years! The points start the day u got the ticket not the day u were convicted! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks alot my friend useful information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More than a month and no one has anything to say about the exam, I guess it stalled out. Friend of mine got hired off of test 3101 number 45x, he says some other dude from the same test was is in his training class and has a number over 830 if anyone is interested

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting. List#: 12425.00 How do you find out where you are on the list? What's the next step?  How much notice do you get for the drug test? Do I need to have a CDL permit or does the MTA help you acquire that?

Still waiting. List#: 12425.00 How do you find out where you are on the list? What's the next step?  How much notice do you get for the drug test? Do I need to have a CDL permit or does the MTA help you acquire that?

Check out other threads on the forum regarding  Bus Operator Exams Processing and etc.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/41175-bus-operator-exam-4600/

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/39546-bus-operator-oa-exam-no-3101-is-out/

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/34980-bus-operator-exam-2613-questions/

How do you find out where you are on the list?

* You can contact Human Resources Employment Processing Department at  347/643-8229 or 8231 or 8232. 

Whats the next step?

*Assuming you passed the BOSS exam, Right now you have to wait till they mail you a Pre-employment letter to come down to Livingston to take the first drug test. The Drug test only last for 30 days. If they don't call you within 2-90 days after you have taken the drug test, Most likely you will have to retake the drug test again. After you completed the Drug test, if everything goes well, the next step will be Medical Processing.  "They will call you if the drug test was successful"

How much Notice do you get for the drug test?

*It all depends. I know some people that has taken the drug test three times, And that's because the drug test they took before expired.

Do I need to have a CDL permit or does the MTA help you acquire that?

At the time of appointment, you must possess either: A Class B and P CDL PERMIT, or The Class B and P CDL.

* If you have a CDL B/P Permit, MTA will schedule you to take the DMV road test If you have successfully Qualified with the 7-10 day Training. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to give u guys update. I was in office the 26th and asked them. They told me they called people up to number 2000. The started to call people last year so they still have 3 more years. My number is

147xx so long way. So happy they called me for 3101. Good luck to all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This should be the last year for this list. I remember applying in 2011. I'm surprised it's not exuasted yet!

It still has alittle over two years left since the list was established in September of 2013. It's good for 4 years. Application date doesn't matter

• 1 month later...

I applied when this was first posted i think 2 years ago, I got a letter this past week to come down to Livingston street this Wednesday. Here is my issue I never finished taking my CDL permit tests. I took the General & Airbrakes which i passed but i never took the passenger this was May 2012. Could I get my permit by Wednesday. If not what could i do ? I would hate to lose this chance, a BO is a better job than the one i ve now.

Thank you in advance

Archived