Behind the Scenes : R160 Subway Car

R188 7857

Found this on youtube! I actually watched this whole video, and it got more interesting! You should watch this whole video! You'll maybe find it interesting. How the body is assembled, and baisicly all the steps to make an R160!!

Video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePnN8gp1Nc4&feature=player_embedded

Enj(MTA)y the video, even know its not mine.

They saw the damn video already. People here knows that it exists.

Its these responses that start flame wars, and flame wars= locking threads...this is the first time me seeing the video...so i wouldnt start if i were you, just pointing that out there

and very interesting :tup:

The video is why I like the R160As. People may call the propulsion annoying, but I like it. I like the door whirr, and silent door closing.

The only thing I don't like about the R160As is that the FINDs and the R160As Interior LEDs. They're okay, but sometimes I see programs not responding, but some are pretty hilarious though.

Nice video out there! My first time watching it! :cool:

The video is why I like the R160As. People may call the propulsion annoying, but I like it. I like the door whirr, and silent door closing.

The only thing I don't like about the R160As is that the FINDs and the R160As Interior LEDs. They're okay, but sometimes I see programs not responding, but some are pretty hilarious though.

The door sound sounds just like the M7's in the Harlem Line when they open.

Yup, that whirring sound my favorite part of the R160A's!

I shared this video already a few threads ago -____-.

They saw the damn video already. People here knows that it exists.

Nothing new. Already seen ......... lmfao

I forgot to say something...

Why bother posting if you already saw this? This is for the people who DIDN'T see this.... :mad:

I like the part at how they are explaining how the seats are installed. What I like about it is that they say that "not only are the seats extremly durable, they are also comfortable...". As everyone knows, those seats are one of the most uncomfortable seats ever... lol.

Now that I saw that video I actually do give some credit to the R160. As they explained, it is very advanced in technology and gives alot more features to passengers and Train operators.

as R68 Subway car said, I wish they left the blue film on there lol.

I watched the entire thing from about 8:30 PM to about quarter to ten. Awesome stuff, I wonder how many trucks were sent between those 1,500+ cars.

And how T/O's don't mind holding the dead man's switch/controller that way for an hour straight.

LMAO! Thats about the same time I re-watched it! :(

Archived