More Country Club Complaints about the Bx24

GreatOne2k

See a common theme here guys.... You all are getting the picture, and that's good....

It's not about the actual services provided, it's about Country Club itself.

If it's not about bus service, you generally don't hear about that area of the Bronx.... you hear more about City Island than you do some Country Club.... you don't hear Locust pt. complaining about the Bx8, and you couldn't get any less dense than that area (they don't want the attention).... With Country Club, it's like they want to live the retirement community lifestyle & benefit from things that the urban lifestyle offers at the same time....

It's like a black or hispanic family moving deep in some secluded suburb, and complaining there's no local latin eateries or jerk chicken spots, or chain fast food restaurants....

Yeah, well quite frankly they've got one bus line currently running through there which does the loop and it doesn't run all that frequently, so that is basically their baby and they as the community know what they want and what best suits their needs and I applaud them for speaking up. Whether they live in a "secluded" area or not is immaterial. Their taxes still count just the same and even in that secluded area, they are still in the Bronx. Maybe if other communities were as vocal as they are we'd still have bus service in areas where there is none or sh*tty alternatives.

Riverdale is also relatively far up in the Bronx and they have pretty good transportation, so they just want their fair share and I can tell you that Riverdale folks would be just as vocal. The only thing is that the (MTA) hasn't really touched service up there, but the community is built on being a somewhat suburban oasis, with good transportation to the city, and they've fought very hard to keep that and to keep the character of the neighborhood, which I think is great. :cool: :tup:

That neighborhood in Queens with the horrific Q38 bus has been taken for a ride literally by the (MTA) and those sorts of stories piss me off as someone who lives in the suburbs. If we can pay the same amount of taxes as the rest of the "urban folks" (usually we're expected to pay more), then why shouldn't we be entitled to our fair share of services? Not everyone wants to live in the city and that doesn't mean that they should count less because they live in a more suburban area of the city.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, well quite frankly they've got one bus line currently running through there which does the loop and it doesn't run all that frequently, so that is basically their baby and they as the community know what they want and what best suits their needs and I applaud them for speaking up. Whether they live in a "secluded" area or not is immaterial. Their taxes still count just the same and even in that secluded area, they are still in the Bronx. Maybe if other communities were as vocal as they are we'd still have bus service in areas where there is none or sh*tty alternatives.

I don't applaud them for the simple fact that if they spoke up prior to the cuts or even better actually used the Bx14, none of this would be an issue. Having taken the old Bx14 which had about the same headways (maybe every 20) I can tell you majority of the ridership was between PBP and Parkchester and that was the part that had several alternatives. Go take the 6 to PBP and ride the Bx24, 30 min headways might be too much. You're never going to see it with most of the seats filled let alone SRO. less stops= less ridership. they're going to kill their own route again.

East Queens has been vocal about the service gap left by the Q79 and came up with multiple ideas to fix service (Q12/36/46 extensions) which the MTA shutdown. Meanwhile every 2 months I have to listen to these geese complain about nothing.

Why can't Country Club ever shut up? The only people that should be complaining are (Q79) riders, (B23) riders and other areas that have left customers with virtually no bus service. It wouldn't surprise me if CC is left no bus service at all

I don't applaud them for the simple fact that if they spoke up prior to the cuts or even better actually used the Bx14, none of this would be an issue. Having taken the old Bx14 which had about the same headways (maybe every 20) I can tell you majority of the ridership was between PBP and Parkchester and that was the part that had several alternatives. Go take the 6 to PBP and ride the Bx24, 30 min headways might be too much. You're never going to see it with most of the seats filled let alone SRO. less stops= less ridership. they're going to kill their own route again.

East Queens has been vocal about the service gap left by the Q79 and came up with multiple ideas to fix service (Q12/36/46 extensions) which the MTA shutdown. Meanwhile every 2 months I have to listen to these geese complain about nothing.

To be honest with you, that very well may happen. I mean a bus with 30 minute headways that that serves just one neighborhood like that... We don't have too many of those around and the B2 is a short route like that may very well be cut. I say let them complain if they want and if they don't use and it is cut then it's their own fault.

Riverdale is also relatively far up in the Bronx and they have pretty good transportation, so they just want their fair share and I can tell you that Riverdale folks would be just as vocal. The only thing is that the (MTA) hasn't really touched service up there, but the community is built on being a somewhat suburban oasis, with good transportation to the city, and they've fought very hard to keep that and to keep the character of the neighborhood, which I think is great. :cool: :tup:

That neighborhood in Queens with the horrific Q38 bus has been taken for a ride literally by the (MTA) and those sorts of stories piss me off as someone who lives in the suburbs. If we can pay the same amount of taxes as the rest of the "urban folks" (usually we're expected to pay more), then why shouldn't we be entitled to our fair share of services? Not everyone wants to live in the city and that doesn't mean that they should count less because they live in a more suburban area of the city.

Spare me the cookie cutter automatic trigger response with bringing up someone's tax dollars mattering whenever some better off area is mentioned... It doesn't disqualify, or nullify the constant complaints of these Country Club patrons when it comes to public transportation - Especially when they are not using the buses.... They are complaining b/c they want to remain relevant... that's what this is about.... I forgot who said it, but I bet money if the MTA were to restore the Bx14, they'd still find something to bring up..... You cannot claim to want seclusion & serenity AND have buses running in your neighborhood 2, 3, 4 times an hour.....

Count much less, wtf???

How many other areas in NYC got their own bus route after the june cuts....

Via, the people in Riverdale would complain b/c they USE the damn buses.... How in the hell one minute you have a whole bus route rerouted through your neighborhood, whine about "it's too many buses" "it's too much noise".... so that bus route gets removed.... then a whole new bus route emerges, "it's not enough service" "we want service to Westchester square".... Now they're b***hing about too many stops....

You bring up Riverdale....

Where are the ppl. in Riverdale complaining about too many stops.... or buses being too noisy (when they got the BxM1, 2, 18, Bx7, 10, 20... throw the Bx9 & Bxm3 on the other side of the neighborhood... oh, and those Hudson rail link buses too)....

I'll wait....

Spare me the cookie cutter automatic trigger response with bringing up someone's tax dollars mattering whenever some better off area is mentioned... It doesn't disqualify, or nullify the constant complaints of these Country Club patrons when it comes to public transportation - Especially when they are not using the buses.... They are complaining b/c they want to remain relevant... that's what this is about.... I forgot who said it, but I bet money if the MTA were to restore the Bx14, they'd still find something to bring up..... You cannot claim to want seclusion & serenity AND have buses running in your neighborhood 2, 3, 4 times an hour.....

Count much less, wtf???

How many other areas in NYC got their own bus route after the june cuts....

Via, the people in Riverdale would complain b/c they USE the damn buses.... How in the hell one minute you have a whole bus route rerouted through your neighborhood, whine about "it's too many buses" "it's too much noise".... so that bus route gets removed.... then a whole new bus route emerges, "it's not enough service" "we want service to Westchester square".... Now they're b***hing about too many stops....

You bring up Riverdale....

Where are the ppl. in Riverdale complaining about too many stops.... or buses being too noisy (when they got the BxM1, 2, 18, Bx7, 10, 20... throw the Bx9 & Bxm3 on the other side of the neighborhood... oh, and those Hudson rail link buses too)....

I'll wait....

I never said folks in Riverdale are complaining. I said they would complain. They have folks in the community that are committed to two things that Riverdale was built upon, which was a suburban oasis and good transportation, both of which they've worked hard to maintain. I also stated that if the folks in Country Club aren't using their bus, they may very well lose it, especially seeing how infrequently it runs and how it is basically serving just one neighborhood, acting like a shuttle. The loop trip is about 20 minutes, which you have to admit is a bit of a schlepp and perhaps an extension would be good for the route, esp. seeing how underutilized it is.

I never said folks in Riverdale are complaining. I said they would complain. They have folks in the community that are committed to two things that Riverdale was built upon, which was a suburban oasis and good transportation, both of which they've worked hard to maintain. I also stated that if the folks in Country Club aren't using their bus, they may very well lose it, especially seeing how infrequently it runs and how it is basically serving just one neighborhood, acting like a shuttle. The loop trip is about 20 minutes, which you have to admit is a bit of a schlepp and perhaps an extension would be good for the route, esp. seeing how underutilized it is.

I know what you said....

You brought up Riverdale, so I molded my main point around the goings-on of that neighborhood in comparison to Country Club when it comes to buses.... which is, Riverdalians AREN'T complaining 1] about, and 2] on the level that CC is....

Their (Country Club's) only legitimate gripe AFAIC, is that it doesn't go to an area like Parkchester or Westchester Sq.... Have that happen, I say they better start using the service in full force....

I'm not exactly sure why you're preaching to me about suburban oases & what not.... not tryna imply CC shouldn't exist b/c it's the type of area that it is.... If they want to live fancy feast, let em....

I can't speak for everyone else that commented in this thread... but for me, this aint about hatin on CC because they live the lifestyle that they do.... because it's the type of area that it is.... That's the general vibe I'm getting from your last 2 posts to me in this thread..... There is no one on earth that I envy, let me make that very clear...

But what I will say is....

When you have a group of ppl. that are making petty complaints, then they should expect to end up getting the type of reputation/commentary/stigma that they recieve from it, from the transit community.... I don't care if it's an area like CC or an area like, iono, Coney Island.... If those folks were complaining about B74 service & they weren't using those buses as heavily as they are, I'd call their a**es out on it just the same.

-fin

I know what you said....

You brought up Riverdale, so I molded my main point around the goings-on of that neighborhood in comparison to Country Club when it comes to buses.... which is, Riverdalians AREN'T complaining 1] about, and 2] on the level that CC is....

Their (Country Club's) only legitimate gripe AFAIC, is that it doesn't go to an area like Parkchester or Westchester Sq.... Have that happen, I say they better start using the service in full force....

I'm not exactly sure why you're preaching to me about suburban oases & what not.... not tryna imply CC shouldn't exist b/c it's the type of area that it is.... If they want to live fancy feast, let em....

I can't speak for everyone else that commented in this thread... but for me, this aint about hatin on CC because they live the lifestyle that they do.... because it's the type of area that it is.... That's the general vibe I'm getting from your last 2 posts to me in this thread..... There is no one on earth that I envy, let me make that very clear...

But what I will say is....

When you have a group of ppl. that are making petty complaints, then they should expect to end up getting the type of reputation/commentary/stigma that they recieve from it, from the transit community.... I don't care if it's an area like CC or an area like, iono, Coney Island.... If those folks were complaining about B74 service & they weren't using those buses as heavily as they are, I'd call their a**es out on it just the same.

-fin

LOL... Fair enough... See I respect your opinion because it's based solely on them not using the service and not their financial standing. However, there are some that are bashing them simply because of their financial standing. That's what I take issue with. The reason that I defend them though is because I live in a suburban area but that doesn't mean that I want or should get mediocre service because of that. Also some are quick to suggest moving to the city as if that solves anything. It doesn't. I do feel though that some wouldn't complain nearly as much if it were a poorer area with this situation, but those areas have less power because of their financial standing and unfortunately that's how our society works for the most part. I also think that the community may simply not be big enough for them to really use the Bx24. I mean how many residents does Country Club have anyway?

The only way to significantly increase ridership on that line is to extend it. I don't think it's a question of them not it using but more of an issue of the bus serving such a small area. I mean, I can't imagine the Bx bus that serves City Island getting a ton of ridership either, simply because it's such a small area. However, I do understand where they're coming from because we on Staten Island have a similar situation. When you're a "minority" in terms of population, it is easier for you to be looked over because you're a smaller group and as such generally don't have as much pull, so they feel as if they have to be overly vocal otherwise they'll be walked on. Are they overdoing it? Perhaps, but I think that's only natural. If you're seen as the underdog so to speak, you have to work harder and be louder to have a chance. Same thing here.

It is easier for the folks who are in the majority to see them as complaining though so I can understand both sides. That isn't to say that the majority have it perfect either of course...

Really seriously really? These residence always got something to complain about. They had the Bx8 via Country Club and Pelham Bay to/from Westchester Square and they complained the buses was too loud. Now they got the Bx24 that takes them to Pelham Bay Park (6) subway station and now they complaining about the bus stops. Who the hell they think they are? Real ungreatful bastards.....some places who got service cuts have no buses running @ all and here's a place where there is bus service and they still complain about it. They can't have it their way....this isn't Burger King....smdh!

Well, to be fair, the Bx24 doesn't serve Westchester Square, but the argument about the number of stops is stupid.

Have a few 4A trips OR 31 trips to replace the BX24 routing in country club but the service direct to pelhan bay will get dropped as a result.

The Bx8 was originally supposed to go straight across Middletown Road, but it was rerouted to Pelham Bay Park to give them access to an ADA-accessable station.

But the Bx8 was really rerouted away from Country Club because of complaints by Throgs Neck residents that they could not reach the Foodtown at Crosby and Bruckner, and the Bx24 as created to fill in a service gap.

As I see it, the doomsday cuts here were a disaster and poorly thought out. I would undo the revisions completely and revert the service plans to their pre-summer 2010 frequencies with 2 revisions to the Bx14:

1. In Pelham Bay, the Bx14 would divert into the neighborhood via Middletown and Crosby Avenues.

2. The Bx14 would only serve Country Club on an hourly basis and only on weekdays from 6 AM to 9 PM and 8 AM to 8 PM on Saturdays; at other times, Pelham Bay Park would be the last stop.

Well, it was a combination of both Throgs Neck residents wanting access to the supermarket and Country Club residents not wanting frequent (in their eyes) bus service down their streets.

So under your plan, would the Bx4A and Bx14 both serve Parkchester?

- I don't care how affluent these ppl. are.... Riverdale doesn't complain THIS much about LOCAL bus service.... if they're (country club) so affluent, then they don't need local bus service.... Sick of hearing about these people, well period, but especially when it comes to bus service......

- yeh, most of us saw more bitching comin out of these ppl.... Now these SOB's are complaining about the amount of stops.... Where was this complaint when the Bx14 was around? That's how you know these ppl. are miserable pieces of shit....

^^ Give those ppl. crosby av service... and move the Bx5 BACK on Bruckner blvd (no stops).....

Agreed, except that I think the Bx5 should still make stops along Bruckner Blvd. That would be unfair to the people along Bruckner Blvd, as well as Country Club residents who were using the Bx5 before the service was rerouted.

Bx4A/5/Bx12 local: Artics turning in CC

Any route from WF: noisy CNGs

Bx23 (IMO this should have been what they sent down there because it's short): 1 seat ride from Co-op to CC= riff raff in the neighborhood

Bxm8/9: MCI's laying over/noise complaint.

Bx8: too many buses which had to be a joke

Don't forget that riff-raff can come from Soundview to Country Club if the Bx5 were rerouted.

And I agree the Bx23 would've been the best.

As far as the express buses go, I don't think an express bus should subsititute for local service. An express bus doesn't do you any good if you're going to say, the supermarket.

Except Riverdale actually uses their services more.

As far as the taxes go, like I said, taxes shouldn't be a determining factor in how much bus service an area gets. If an area uses the service it keeps it. If not, it doesn't. You agreed with B35 on this, and yet when I bring up something like the BM4 or another low-ridership service you keep on saying "Oh, they're cutting from the affluent people".

Why can't Country Club ever shut up? The only people that should be complaining are (Q79) riders, (B23) riders and other areas that have left customers with virtually no bus service. It wouldn't surprise me if CC is left no bus service at all

Well, the B23 did have the B8 and B16 as somewhat of an alternative.

I realized I wanted to add something.

I mean how many residents does Country Club have anyway?

See here: http://projects.nytimes.com/census/2010/map

The two census tracts that make up Country Club (27401 and 27402) have 8,171 residents (see, it was only a matter of time before I brought up a stat. :( )

As far as extending it somewhere to boost ridership, the problem is that they basically want a route with 30 minute headways (or else, there'll be "too many buses" in their neighborhood), and if it is extended somewhere to try and boost the ridership, that'll result in lower headways, which they don't want.

Of course, the problem is that you can't have it both ways.

By the way, didn't you say you'd support the elimination of the B2 if the B100 were rerouted to compensate?

Agreed, except that I think the Bx5 should still make stops along Bruckner Blvd. That would be unfair to the people along Bruckner Blvd, as well as Country Club residents who were using the Bx5 before the service was rerouted.

ouch... just re-read what I wrote there....

my fault... what I wanted to say there was, there'd be no stops past (as in, north of) crosby....

You agreed with B35 on this, and yet when I bring up something like the BM4 or another low-ridership service you keep on saying "Oh, they're cutting from the affluent people".

*chuckles at how you put it*

He's not exactly agreeing with me though.....

ouch... just re-read what I wrote there....

my fault... what I wanted to say there was, there'd be no stops past (as in, north of) crosby....

*chuckles at how you put it*

He's not exactly agreeing with me though.....

I see what you meant, and I still think there should be stops near Country Club.

I mean, it's one thing to take away service because it's costing too much, but taking away the stops along Bruckner Blvd (that were there before the reductions) is just spite.

I mean, that would totally isolate them. Believe it or not, most of Country Club would be within guidelines for bus service if the only thing serving them was the Bx5. It's amazing how it's a similar situation with the B4, which had higher ridership, and yet they let Country Club keep their bus service.

And looking at it again, I did chuckle at my BM4 comment.

Well, to be fair, the Bx24 doesn't serve Westchester Square, but the argument about the number of stops is stupid.

The Bx8 was originally supposed to go straight across Middletown Road, but it was rerouted to Pelham Bay Park to give them access to an ADA-accessable station.

Well, it was a combination of both Throgs Neck residents wanting access to the supermarket and Country Club residents not wanting frequent (in their eyes) bus service down their streets.

So under your plan, would the Bx4A and Bx14 both serve Parkchester?

Don't forget that riff-raff can come from Soundview to Country Club if the Bx5 were rerouted.

And I agree the Bx23 would've been the best.

As far as the express buses go, I don't think an express bus should subsititute for local service. An express bus doesn't do you any good if you're going to say, the supermarket.

Except Riverdale actually uses their services more.

As far as the taxes go, like I said, taxes shouldn't be a determining factor in how much bus service an area gets. If an area uses the service it keeps it. If not, it doesn't. You agreed with B35 on this, and yet when I bring up something like the BM4 or another low-ridership service you keep on saying "Oh, they're cutting from the affluent people".

Well, the B23 did have the B8 and B16 as somewhat of an alternative.

Funny thing you WILL NOT BELIEVE ME BUT I suggested a extension of Bx23 to country club to an MTA board member I met after some of the hearings yes hard to believe but I spoke to a board member in person and suggested that they replace lost country club service with Bx23!!!! BUT HERE IS WHAT HE TOLD ME QUOTE " Bx23 is too crowded to extend to replace Bx14 or 24".

I AM NOT LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny thing you WILL NOT BELIEVE ME BUT I suggested a extension of Bx23 to country club to an MTA board member I met after some of the hearings yes hard to believe but I spoke to a board member in person and suggested that they replace lost country club service with Bx23!!!! BUT HERE IS WHAT HE TOLD ME QUOTE " Bx23 is too crowded to extend to replace Bx14 or 24".

I'd believe that. The board members don't really know much about the routes themselves: More about the overall finances.

Now if it were somebody in Operations Planning, that would be plain stupid.

I'd believe that. The board members don't really know much about the routes themselves: More about the overall finances.

Now if it were somebody in Operations Planning, that would be plain stupid.

Yeah but I didn't think they were THAT CLUELESS????? I thought they would at least know a little bit about the routes WTF. At least NJT guys know a bit more.

I said IF that were the case Not to actually happen but ya gotta try something extreme to shut em up I ran out of ideas LOL.

BUT SERIOUSLY NO NEED TO BE THIS IMMATURE I don't even know what LSD is did you use it while making this post????

I see... pot calling the kettle black!

I see what you meant, and I still think there should be stops near Country Club.

I mean, it's one thing to take away service because it's costing too much, but taking away the stops along Bruckner Blvd (that were there before the reductions) is just spite.

I mean, that would totally isolate them. Believe it or not, most of Country Club would be within guidelines for bus service if the only thing serving them was the Bx5. It's amazing how it's a similar situation with the B4, which had higher ridership, and yet they let Country Club keep their bus service.

And looking at it again, I did chuckle at my BM4 comment.

Wait a second, what are you talkin about spite.... you forget (or don't realize) that there's a service called the Q50 that runs along bruckner.... those riders won't be left with nothin....

^^ On top of that, where I said I'd move the 24 onto crosby, en route to westchester sq... I would have it as to where the 24 would still use bruckner...

....but instead of buses going UP bruckner to PBP, they'd be going DOWN bruckner, from country club rd, to crosby, en route to westchester sq.... I say crosby b/c they're gonna frown upon having buses pan along E tremont.....

Yeah, that's from the co-op city aspect of things....

Besides, it can't be THAT crowded, if co-op folks are still seeking Q50's @ PBP at the rate that they are... the masses are not waiting for 23's; it's one of those things where if it comes before the Q50, then they'll take it.... the Q50 is still the prevalent around b/w PBP & co-op.....

What do you think Country Club riders will say about a Bx23 extension into their neighborhood.....

Wait a second, what are you talkin about spite.... you forget (or don't realize) that there's a service called the Q50 that runs along bruckner.... those riders won't be left with nothin....

^^ On top of that, where I said I'd move the 24 onto crosby, en route to westchester sq... I would have it as to where the 24 would still use bruckner...

....but instead of buses going UP bruckner to PBP, they'd be going DOWN bruckner, from country club rd, to crosby, en route to westchester sq.... I say crosby b/c they're gonna frown upon having buses pan along E tremont.....

Yeah, that's from the co-op city aspect of things....

What do you think Country Club riders will say about a Bx23 extension into their neighborhood.....

But doesn't the Q50 make limited stops along Bruckner?

And I was only saying to keep service along Bruckner to provide some service to that neighborhood. If you're keeping the Bx24 (even if it's going down another street), then you can do whatever you want along Bruckner.

But if they want both Westchester Square and Pelham Bay Park, why not just have it take Bruckner Blvd->Westchester Avenue and serve them both?

As far as the Bx23 goes, the whole point of this discussion is that Country Club can't have everything. They can't have a route running at the perfect headways that doesn't pass through (what they deem as) "bad" areas.

And I was only saying to keep service along Bruckner to provide some service to that neighborhood. If you're keeping the Bx24 (even if it's going down another street), then you can do whatever you want along Bruckner.

But if they want both Westchester Square and Pelham Bay Park, why not just have it take Bruckner Blvd->Westchester Avenue and serve them both?

It makes enough where you can get around easily

As far as the Bx23 goes, the whole point of this discussion is that Country Club can't have everything. They can't have a route running at the perfect headways that doesn't pass through (what they deem as) "bad" areas.

yes it does....

but how many (local) stops do you think the current Bx24 makes b/w country club rd & PBP....

As for that 2nd question.... Well, the current 24 goes to PBP; with all this complaining, it seems to me that they're not appreciative of even that fact.... So I say, if you want the subway and your westchester sq, be willing to take the (6) over there at Buhre.... it'd parallel the same 8 that they didn't want in their backyard....

you give them PBP & westchester sq., then they'll start talkin about an extension to Parkchester (which was basically the old 14)... they're not gonna get that, due of the creation of the 4a....

....and the Bx23 to CC thing I'm not even addressing any further; just made that one comment to him & that's it....

yes it does....

but how many (local) stops do you think the current Bx24 makes b/w country club rd & PBP....

As for that 2nd question.... Well, the current 24 goes to PBP; with all this complaining, it seems to me that they're not appreciative of even that fact.... So I say, if you want the subway and your westchester sq, be willing to take the (6) over there at Buhre.... it'd parallel the same 8 that they didn't want in their backyard....

you give them PBP & westchester sq., then they'll start talkin about an extension to Parkchester (which was basically the old 14)... they're not gonna get that, due of the creation of the 4a....

....and the Bx23 to CC thing I'm not even addressing any further; just made that one comment to him & that's it....

I counted 4 stops (on Google Maps), but I don't see what you're saying.

And the point of Pelham Bay Park was for ADA-accessability, whereas Westchester Square was for shopping and transfers.

I counted 4 stops (on Google Maps), but I don't see what you're saying.

And the point of Pelham Bay Park was for ADA-accessability, whereas Westchester Square was for shopping and transfers.

I didn't ask you how many stops there are... I asked you how many stops you thought there were along that portion (had I not asked that, I doubt you would ran to google to count the # of stops).... Anyway, you bring up being spiteful & what not... You made that whole point to try to convey to me that there would be this great loss of service if stops were to be removed from that area....

and newsflash, CC riders didn't think twice about the Bx5 when it panned along bruckner... riders were not leaving the confines of CC to catch a bus... which made that whole spite thing even more dumb....

Yeah westchester sq. is for shopping purposes... yeah PBP is for ADA purposes....

When I say:

....with all this complaining, it seems to me that they're not appreciative of even that fact.... So I say, if you want the subway and your westchester sq, be willing to take the over there at Buhre.... it'd parallel the same 8 that they didn't want in their backyard....

was really an attempt at a compromise, when you asked me why not have it serve westchester av & PBP or w/e... What is it about that you don't get?

You just sat there & said it yourself... the whole point of this discussion is that Country Club can't have everything.... and I agree w/ that comment wholesale

so what's really good w/ you & this devil's advocacy crap.....

Archived