New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know, if it wasn't for Coach USA Red & Tan Lines cutting the 10/99S routes, and Academy Hillside taking over those routes for NJT (10/119), we would not have been in this mess

Well Orange is getting more Nabi buses then it was scheduled too. It was to stop at 6453 but right now 6456 is on the 94. So we will see how far the numbers go there.

I am starting to wonder if NJT added more buses on the order. Because if they do stop at 6538 the private lines wont get enough buses to replace their RTS's.

Well Orange has 6460 now on the 29 . Wow they are still getting them. The Jersey City IBOA's were supposed to start getting there buses at number 6454.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the past and I'm not going through 142 pages to find out BUT on a trip to Egg Harbor, I saw NABI's 6236-6237 in the garage. I know that's (or was) a roster move because I think those came from Orange. I do have a picture of it BUT to upload a picture and then to wait for approval to get it posted just kills the mood. By the way, to those that work at Egg Harbor...nice garage.

Again, sorry to repeat this IF it was posted.

Not sure if this was mentioned in the past and I'm not going through 142 pages to find out BUT on a trip to Egg Harbor, I saw NABI's 6236-6237 in the garage. I know that's (or was) a roster move because I think those came from Orange. I do have a picture of it BUT to upload a picture and then to wait for approval to get it posted just kills the mood. By the way, to those that work at Egg Harbor...nice garage.

Again, sorry to repeat this IF it was posted.

Thanks for the Egg Harbor Nabi info.

Look's like AC Corp starting to get there NABI'S saw 6465 on the BERGEN AVE yesterday

Awesome news thanks. Did it have the red stripe yet ? I'm not sure who has 6461 to 6464. Last number I saw at Orange was 6460 they could have a few more or A & C has them. Keep looking Great catch !

Edited by busdude2