New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

If you really believe that, you might want to take a look at this then....photo credit goes to fellow member Nyctrman1278

i3JeI8a.jpg

Units seen here are ONE Bus bound. Ironbound is currently receiving another set as well. Order WILL end at 6614. A whole bunch of RTSs have been sent to the scrap lot with some at/some more heading to Olympia for NWK Airport Service.

Still no sign of Ironbounds second batch of Nabi's being in service yet. (6500's)

Edited by busdude2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still no sign of Ironbounds second batch of Nabi's being in service yet. (6500's)

Got the info mixed up, they are all being sent to Ironbound for some reason. I guess for acceptance.

Question can Coach usa swap buses between ONE BUS and Community 700 routes ? Or do they have to keep the 6500's at ONE BUS ?

Question can Coach usa swap buses between ONE BUS and Community 700 routes ? Or do they have to keep the 6500's at ONE BUS ?

I wouldn't think it would matter, since they're all assigned to Coach USA, although the fact that ONE Bus and Community are likely separate entities (for NJMVC and USDOT purposes), unless that changed, it might require some approval from One Penn Plaza.

I wouldn't think it would matter, since they're all assigned to Coach USA, although the fact that ONE Bus and Community are likely separate entities (for NJMVC and USDOT purposes), unless that changed, it might require some approval from One Penn Plaza.

Thanks for the info.

NJT NABI Loaner Update; #5696 loaned from Market Street Garage in Paterson to Meadowlands Garage in North Bergen; saw #5696 on the 83 to Jersey City on MyBusNow a little while ago.  I believe that Market Street Garage also has NABI #5897 if I am not mistaken.

NJT NABI Loaner Update; #5696 loaned from Market Street Garage in Paterson to Meadowlands Garage in North Bergen; saw #5696 on the 83 to Jersey City on MyBusNow a little while ago.  I believe that Market Street Garage also has NABI #5897 if I am not mistaken.

I think they are doing this so they can get the NABI's with the what i say "carpit" seats. Before they started getting buses from Big Tree, Meadowlands had buses with those blue seats.

NJT Loaner Update: 6319 found via Mybusnow on route 62 going to Newark Penn Station (an Orange Loaner)

Edited by timo123

I think they are doing this so they can get the NABI's with the what i say "carpit" seats. Before they started getting buses from Big Tree, Meadowlands had buses with those blue seats.

NJT Loaner Update: 6319 found via Mybusnow on route 62 going to Newark Penn Station (an Orange Loaner)

6319 is not a loaner. As stated on another thread Orange is doing runs on the 62 due to a situation over at Ironbound

I think there might be more loaners to follow; keep us posted.

Edited by Juan833Blue