Shrieking Subway Farebeaters Fight Back Against Cops Trying To Arrest Them

Nexis4Jersey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hell they keep hiding the video.. Sumin to hide? Then dont upload it then lol.

But anyways yeah, these people shouldnt be riding if they cant "afford" 2.25.. But can afford and bs.. So why hop and risk getting caught?!

Why the hell they keep hiding the video.. Sumin to hide? Then dont upload it then lol.

But anyways yeah, these people shouldnt be riding if they cant "afford" 2.25.. But can afford and bs.. So why hop and risk getting caught?!

The cop in the back was good at isolating the first genius, but that cop in the front couldn't figure out who to go after and they all just teamed up on him becasue of it. Good thing those plainclothes and the sergeant showed up when they did, he was about to lose control of the situation.

The cop in the back was good at isolating the first genius, but that cop in the front couldn't figure out who to go after and they all just teamed up on him becasue of it. Good thing those plainclothes and the sergeant showed up when they did, he was about to lose control of the situation.

way to go on cops.it seem fine in beginning to do the job.but when her friends starting attack police that a major blow. Never mess with these folks. Now all of them probably has to pay their fines 100 times more if they just simply put the 2.25 in the system to avoid all this confrontation. What a pity!

way to go on cops.it seem fine in beginning to do the job.but when her friends starting attack police that a major blow. Never mess with these folks. Now all of them probably has to pay their fines 100 times more if they just simply put the 2.25 in the system to avoid all this confrontation. What a pity!

Instead of fighting back these people should be saying, "Look officer I don't have the money on me right now can I please get on the subway?" She probably would have got better results then this.

I usually ask the person in the token booth: "May I please pass, someone stole my wallet?" Works 90% of the time. :cool: I usually do so when I go for long walks down Jamaica - normally up to 121 St. Sometimes I walk back, sometimes I'm just not in the mood. Especially when coming from Forest Park.

Instead of fighting back these people should be saying, "Look officer I don't have the money on me right now can I please get on the subway?" She probably would have got better results then this.

I usually ask the person in the token booth: "May I please pass, someone stole my wallet?" Works 90% of the time. :cool: I usually do so when I go for long walks down Jamaica - normally up to 121 St. Sometimes I walk back, sometimes I'm just not in the mood. Especially when coming from Forest Park.

S/A's and NYPD can be very leanient when one, especially a studet, goes up to them respectfully, explains their situation, and asks if they can get on. i did it a lot as a teen. never got told no.

now my biggest question, what the hell are their parents teaching them??? Parenting is becoming extinct!

ASS-WHOOPINGS!!!!! Thats whats missing from parenting nowadays!

S/A's and NYPD can be very leanient when one, especially a studet, goes up to them respectfully, explains their situation, and asks if they can get on. i did it a lot as a teen. never got told no.

now my biggest question, what the hell are their parents teaching them??? Parenting is becoming extinct!

ASS-WHOOPINGS!!!!! Thats whats missing from parenting nowadays!

they are all in high school they have a free pass more than likely they didnt have too hop it they are just like all the kids in this city trying to get over where ever they can

they are all in high school they have a free pass more than likely they didnt have too hop it they are just like all the kids in this city trying to get over where ever they can

Archived