Shrieking Subway Farebeaters Fight Back Against Cops Trying To Arrest Them

Nexis4Jersey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several observations:

-You're teenagers, stop fighting with grown ups (especially cops!)

-You do not call a cop, "my nigguh"

-The cop does not have to "get off her" when she is resisting arrest

Ghetto trash at its "finest"...put these street pidgeons in a petting zoo somewhere so that parents can take their kids to see them to see what NOT to be when they grow up...

Several observations:

-You do not call a cop, "my nigguh"

-The cop does not have to "get off her" when she is resisting arrest

Ghetto trash at its "finest"...put these street pidgeons in a petting zoo somewhere so that parents can take their kids to see them to see what NOT to be when they grow up...

Cops seemed pretty professional. As for the fare-beaters, at least have the sense not to do it at a high profile station. You can usually recognize an undercover cop - well built white guy usually wearing cargos and a cap.

Yeah, they don't do that anymore. It's pretty much they wear anything these days and you won't be able to tell. Though you can more likely tell of the way they walk and/or how they over-see the area and such. Undercover vehicles are the same as well, normally you'd see your occasional Impalas or Crown Vic's, but I've seen Japanese cars and German cars used as well.

This! :tup:

Cops seemed pretty professional. As for the fare-beaters, at least have the sense not to do it at a high profile station. You can usually recognize an undercover cop - well built white guy usually wearing cargos and a cap.

Yeah, they don't do that anymore. It's pretty much they wear anything these days and you won't be able to tell. Though you can more likely tell of the way they walk and/or how they over-see the area and such. Undercover vehicles are the same as well, normally you'd see your occasional Impalas or Crown Vic's, but I've seen Japanese cars and German cars used as well.

This! :tup:

Nothing new as always.. Some people just say they "can't afford" 2.25 for fare, so they hop or enter the back of the bus... But oh, you have money! But some of them are using it on drugs and sh9t, but when they need a move around the city, they don't wanna spend it..

Too bad.. walk or find an alternative!

Ever since the (MTA) cut down on S/A, workers, NYPD on the job, etc, more crap happens in the system.. Swippers, 12-9s, etc..

+SBS being the worst for fare evasion, but even that doesn't mean the whole system isn't beated.

Nothing new as always.. Some people just say they "can't afford" 2.25 for fare, so they hop or enter the back of the bus... But oh, you have money! But some of them are using it on drugs and sh9t, but when they need a move around the city, they don't wanna spend it..

Too bad.. walk or find an alternative!

Ever since the (MTA) cut down on S/A, workers, NYPD on the job, etc, more crap happens in the system.. Swippers, 12-9s, etc..

+SBS being the worst for fare evasion, but even that doesn't mean the whole system isn't beated.

Looks like some people need their skulls caved in.

LOL right on....it is funny yesterday I had a guy try to get on the bus and he just threw out a cig....yae you know those 12 dollar a pack cigs....and was like yo like I have no money for the fare...can I get a ride.....I was like those costs 12 bucks....you got money for those...he is like I bummed it off of that guy.... :confused:

Looks like some people need their skulls caved in.

LOL right on....it is funny yesterday I had a guy try to get on the bus and he just threw out a cig....yae you know those 12 dollar a pack cigs....and was like yo like I have no money for the fare...can I get a ride.....I was like those costs 12 bucks....you got money for those...he is like I bummed it off of that guy.... :confused:

Archived