Shrieking Subway Farebeaters Fight Back Against Cops Trying To Arrest Them

Nexis4Jersey

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they are all in high school they have a free pass more than likely they didnt have too hop it they are just like all the kids in this city trying to get over where ever they can

* There is a chance they don't live far enough from school to qualify.

The guidelines for grades 7-12 are:

- If you're one mile or less from school, you get no MetroCard.

- If you're 1.0-1.5 miles from school, you get a 1/2 fare MetroCard only valid on buses.

- If you're 1.5 miles or more from school, you get a full fare MetroCard (you don't pay)

* What day was this? If it was a weekend, their Student MetroCards probably wouldn't be valid.

Or maybe the cops saw them swipe the Student MetroCards, questioned them about it, and they tried to escape, which led to a fight. The video doesn't show the girls actually jumping the turnstile: It's just implied that they farebeat in one way or another.

125 St on the (2)(3)? i'm really not surprised. i just love how these girls hate it when people call them "ghetto bitches", but yet look at how they act? "Mah nigguh" is one phrase that proves that you are a straight up ghetto person, and being loud in the subway or in any public place is another reason why people who act "mature" don't consider them angels. People like that basically don't give two craps about what anybody else says to them.

They think they're tough now, let them swear that they're tough. But when they end up in jail, they'll be like "oh, I promise I'll never do it again", or "I should've never hit that cop", or "get me outta here, I didnt know what I was doing, I was acting childish", like really? If they knew they were going to get arrested for doing something so damn foolish, then why the hell would you do something so damn rediculous? These chicks do not think, and now they got what they deserve.

I'm goin in on this one...... If there's any cape wearin type dudes on here, check ya'selves at the door... got enough of these nzzzz on another forum I frequent where we talk about the black community

This is a result of the Societal Masculinization of young black women.

This generation of black women out here carry themselves like men.... from the wall street type type chick to the hoodest of the hood type chick.... they done taken that "strong & independent" rhetoric to a whole new level - And it is only going to get WORSE.....

The mindstate to actually try to go toe-to-toe with police.... your mos' thug nzzzzz would succumb when they in the midst of being apprehended... they know that any prolonging/struggling/resisting unleashes that much more testostorone (and for some cops, inner hatred of black men, period) out of a cop....

yeah, the racism card will be pulled on this, what else is new....

For those talkin about the outcries their MOTHERS (emphasized, b/c it's almost never the fathers present) would end up sayin on the news.... nah, they only pull that shit when their kids got severely beaten up (by a cop), or killed (by anyone; doesn't have to be a cop)........

The irony is, these'll be the same bitches in the future that'll summon for the boys in blue for ANYTHING a black man does to them that their asses can't get themselves out of..... Don't think for one second this incident will tramautize them....

man, 10 bucks says if every single one of those kids were boys, they'd have gotten savagely wrestled down (at the very least), tased, pepper sprayed, or shot (in no particular order).....

y'know black women in this generation wanna bring up a man's mother when they call them anything out their name.... Problem is, they don't make em like our mothers anymore....

OMFG LMFAO! I swear what happened to the word "class" or "society"? I guess they dont exist in this video.

In the video? Take a ride-along with the NYPD and you'll see the days of class are long gone. Too many self-entitled jackasses out there.

The NYPD officers showed a lot of restraint. I would have tackled the idiot and cuffed her the moment she started swearing and resisting.

Instead of fighting back these people should be saying, "Look officer I don't have the money on me right now can I please get on the subway?" She probably would have got better results then this.

There's a laugh.... That would imply that there's something ingrained in them called manners.

S/A's and NYPD can be very leanient when one, especially a studet, goes up to them respectfully, explains their situation, and asks if they can get on. i did it a lot as a teen. never got told no.

now my biggest question, what the hell are their parents teaching them??? Parenting is becoming extinct!

ASS-WHOOPINGS!!!!! Thats whats missing from parenting nowadays!

Agree in general, but it's a Double-edged sword, that's another thing wrong w/ society.... give your kids enough beatings, etc. and you'll have CPS knockin on your door.... don't give your kid any type of discipline, and they act out in all kinds of ways....

As for your first point, yep, cops/truancy actually do tend to be very lenient w/ things like that... kids out here tend to not realize it; too stuck on the f*** the police/the police is the enemy attitude.....

His own statement. He says that he's not surprised that the girls were Black, and there are some racial undertones to that statement.

I'm black, and I'm sayin I aint surprised these were young black women involved.... I'm w/ whoever said that 100%....

Throw me in the potentially racist category too...

Nope, no undertone, classless animals like this come in all colors, shapes, and sizes.

famm, regardless if there was a racist undertone, it is indicative of how a lot of black girls are behaving out here....

on another note, we (blacks) are so quick to call racism on anything that's said about us as a people - but yet, we're the same ones embracing the same stereotypes.....

This is where I'll end up gettin slammed w/ the self-hate card.... lmao.

The cop in the back was good at isolating the first genius, but that cop in the front couldn't figure out who to go after and they all just teamed up on him becasue of it. Good thing those plainclothes and the sergeant showed up when they did, he was about to lose control of the situation.

Right, and good job by the t/o & c/r by stalling that train as well...

[michael blackson]no escape motha-f*kkas[/michael blackson]

I don't blame the cops in any of this at all.... b/c like homeboy below said:

ppl got alot of balls swinging at cops like that.

little 90 lb girls at that lol.

Lucky they didn't get shot in the face.

Ive seen cops beat the s*** out of ppl for less than that.

yup, real talk.... this cat knows what's up...

Looks like some people need their skulls caved in.

...like nobody's business !

My god, can that girl actually say one full sentence without throwing "mah niggah" in it??

cut her some slack (LMFAO)....

it's hard for a female to transition from growin up to potentially becoming a potential lady to becoming a potential MAN.... I remember when the term "tomboy" would be used to describe a boyish acting girl....

...can't even call em that no more, b/c these broads out here aint "acting"..... the black woman engine is very real... (if you) don't know what I mean by that term, might wanna google it, kid....

Several observations:

-You're teenagers, stop fighting with grown ups (especially cops!)

-You do not call a cop, "my nigguh"

-The cop does not have to "get off her" when she is resisting arrest

Ghetto trash at its "finest"...put these street pidgeons in a petting zoo somewhere so that parents can take their kids to see them to see what NOT to be when they grow up...

Again, it's delusion across the board... rules don't apply to them... don't matter if they're teenagers, or full blown grown up baby mammas...

You're not wrong in classifying it that way, but me, I'm not limiting these types of acts as that of being just ghetto anymore... different classes of kids done been subjected and/or influenced by the BS (how much of it they want to put on display is a direct reflection of what is [or isn't] goin on in the home).... this type of behavior is the NORM.... this shit done become a part of puberty for these girls..... It wasn't this bad when we were in HS.....

I'm convinced, and I know I sound like a broken record in these last two posts, but it is societal in the AA community......

-----------

prosecution rests....

General B35 via Church.... signing off....

Why are you blaming others for their behavior?

That type of behavior isn't limited to those particular girls, that's why....

Blaming others for their behavior.... smh....

Those levels of blatant disregard, disrespect, and delusion came from somewhere (peers, and mothers from the proceeding generation); aint somethin that happened overnight with these particular girls... the general attitude is perpetuated..... the level of belligerence they showed towards those cops can (and will, if you ask me) only get worse as they age....

Have other young black women see that video & try to emulate their behavior towards cops, and see what type of web will be weaved.... bad enough they get away with it with non-authority figures (the common man); they aint being checked by anyone.....

You may see this as an isolated incident involving *just those girls*.... I don't.

You may see this simply as a couple girls tryna farebeat.... I don't.

The shit's part of a much larger problem.....

So that's my answer to your little question, Joe....

Having issues with authority figures is a personal problem. Some sort of envy, insecurity, even jealousy perhaps. You're right on one point though -- the attitude is perpetuated even though their attitudes, emotions and thoughts are under their own control -- nobody else decides those for them. I guess some just aren't strong enough to do the right thing even when they see wrong all around them?

Having issues with authority figures is a personal problem. Some sort of envy, insecurity, even jealousy perhaps. You're right on one point though -- the attitude is perpetuated even though their attitudes, emotions and thoughts are under their own control -- nobody else decides those for them.

I guess some just aren't strong enough to do the right thing even when they see wrong all around them?

Feel free to argue individualism.... I see it as more the collective.

"Crabs in the barrel" mentality is a real heavy influence; keeps the attitudes & wrongful behaviors ongoing....

Yes, they aren't strong enough, no doubt..... but way I see it, lot of em don't wanna try.....

I mean, try to get a young black woman to abstain (or break free) from the good ole sistahhood...

If you're getting arrested for something, you're better off not resisting arrest, period. Fighting with police or any other law enforcer is going make you look much more worse and you'll face more penalties besides the charges you're facing already.

Blaming others for their behavior.... smh....

Those levels of blatant disregard, disrespect, and delusion came from somewhere (peers, and mothers from the proceeding generation); aint somethin that happened overnight with these particular girls... the general attitude is perpetuated..... the level of belligerence they showed towards those cops can (and will, if you ask me) only get worse as they age....

This sums it up.

By analogy, people don't learn to speak English without being taught. Their knowledge and behavior is always learned from someone.

* There is a chance they don't live far enough from school to qualify.

The guidelines for grades 7-12 are:

- If you're one mile or less from school, you get no MetroCard.

- If you're 1.0-1.5 miles from school, you get a 1/2 fare MetroCard only valid on buses.

- If you're 1.5 miles or more from school, you get a full fare MetroCard (you don't pay)

* What day was this? If it was a weekend, their Student MetroCards probably wouldn't be valid.

Or maybe the cops saw them swipe the Student MetroCards, questioned them about it, and they tried to escape, which led to a fight. The video doesn't show the girls actually jumping the turnstile: It's just implied that they farebeat in one way or another.

If they live close enough to not get a pass, they can walk.

If it's a weekend, they should not be riding for free.

Somebody tell those broke ass street pidgeons that nothing in life is free, including the lesson they hopefully learned when the cops made them a citywide embarrassment and deservedly so. But I'm not counting it. Next time they're on TV it'll probably be cursing at the camera after Maury told them he wasn't the father.

And don't stereotype 125 because of this. That area has become increasingly diverse even since as recently as the 1990s. These people don't exemplify that area. This is Brownsville/East New York/Bed Stuy/Morningside/South Bronx BS.

I'm black, and I'm sayin I aint surprised these were young black women involved.... I'm w/ whoever said that 100%....

Throw me in the potentially racist category too...

Those are his words, not mine.

If they live close enough to not get a pass, they can walk.

If it's a weekend, they should not be riding for free.

Somebody tell those broke ass street pidgeons that nothing in life is free, including the lesson they hopefully learned when the cops made them a citywide embarrassment and deservedly so. But I'm not counting it. Next time they're on TV it'll probably be cursing at the camera after Maury told them he wasn't the father.

And don't stereotype 125 because of this. That area has become increasingly diverse even since as recently as the 1990s. These people don't exemplify that area. This is Brownsville/East New York/Bed Stuy/Morningside/South Bronx BS.

If their student MetroCard wasn't working, there's the chance that the cops would've left them alone. That's the point I'm trying to make.

According to the video, this happened at 21:40 on a Friday night, so their Student MetroCards expired a little over an hour prior.

Archived