From the eyes of a conductor

QM1to6Ave

This person posted more than a few things on there which are not correct.

This person should also not be posting many of those things on the internet like that...

The person SHOULD NOT be posting ANY of those things like that. Not everyone needs to know that a "sick passenger" is, sometimes, a dead passenger, or that a 12-9 is a person under a train. There's a reason why those aren't made public. The day after this was posted, there was a "police investigation" at some station, and everyone started bombarding NYCTSubwayscoop with remarks about how the person got killed. It turned out to be only a customer fight. I hope they find this "smart" conductor, who posted all this crap...

The person SHOULD NOT be posting ANY of those things like that. Not everyone needs to know that a "sick passenger" is, sometimes, a dead passenger, or that a 12-9 is a person under a train. There's a reason why those aren't made public. The day after this was posted, there was a "police investigation" at some station, and everyone started bombarding NYCTSubwayscoop with remarks about how the person got killed. It turned out to be only a customer fight. I hope they find this "smart" conductor, who posted all this crap...

They already know who he is and he could get in alot of trouble. He's still probationary so he could get terminated, upper management was not impressed with him and rightfully so.

Exactly - most of the time a sick passenger is just that...a sick passenger.

Same for police investigation, most of the times it's just a police investigation of some kind.

Claiming that every sick passenger or police investigation means a dead body is not only incorrect, but foolish and irresponsible to post.

And yes, INDman is correct apparently they know who it is...a real wise guy to boot.

Very interesting interview with a conductor. I wonder if this is one of the C/R's on this board...

It gave me a little bit more information on the job of a C/R, though I knew most of this from reading various posts on here.

Maybe hes a lurker if anything too late now all that inncorrect nonsense he mouthed about is about to bite him right in his WISE Arse...

"Know-it-alls" dont last long down here...

Maybe hes a lurker if anything too late now all that inncorrect nonsense he mouthed about is about to bite him right in his WISE Arse...

"Know-it-alls" dont last long down here...

He wrote that he just started in the spring. I'm guessing that means he is pretty much out of a job now. What a waste of training and waiting all that time to get hired. You gotta be smarter than that, I guess.

I started discounting this person's knowledge when references to sick and/or dead passengers are involved. There's a lot to learn as far as public relations and I might forgive some lack of knowledge because one learns fast and hard on the road (because when it happens its fast and you learn the hard way) and I feel there's still a lot to be learned by this person...

• 2 weeks later...

This is what you have when you have big mouth know it all attention whores working down here...

Did he also say that hes a snitch and has ratted out other co workers for brownie points??

A lot of good it did though hope he enjoys those late PM jobs that start nowhere near his home...

So he still has a job?? That's pretty lucky

I wouldnt call it lucky cause I dont think he will have an easy jobat all . And legally he cant be fired for posting that.. He really didnt divulge any sensitive info / trade secrets.

I wouldnt call it lucky cause I dont think he will have an easy jobat all . And legally he cant be fired for posting that.. He really didnt divulge any sensitive info / trade secrets.

As was said before it more of his attitude that will give him problems than what he said in his blog...

Hey what do I know right?

As was said before it more of his attitude that will give him problems than what he said in his blog...

Hey what do I know right?

I definately hear what you are saying and you are right. When I read how he said the things he did and the way he went about it in the article they made, you could tell it was a big mistake. Since people know who he is and read what he said, I dont think people will want to continue talking with him.

Archived