schedules so horrid even naruto doesn't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

qjtransitmaster

Do you even know the reason as to why service is so infrequent? Try working on your GoogleFu, it'll help.

actually they are funded by NJtransit to tell the truth. Plus in their isolated forms they can't get full ridership potential however their schedule makes it impossible for commuters to use as a practical feeder to NJT bus rtes. If the lines were connected to major transfer points or merged with NJT lines the NJT lines would have more zones so revenue can increase on the lines involved and if completed then those areas would be better linked to other parts of the network thus increasing ridership warranting the better service. MCAT is funded by NJT and here is an example lets say hamilton had more buses and shared some rtes with perth amboy academy they can converge and compress the network in a sense.

Lets say 619 for example had to become regional to south amboy via cranbury rd and southern middlesex then it can absorb MCAT M7 and parts of M2 while linking the rte 18 corridor to rte 130 corridor and rte 33 corridor. Lets say rte 130 shuttle ended at hamilton marketplace and merged with 836 via rte 33 it would have a connection with 619. Also this increases ridership potential by using current service levels to manipulate areas in between. PPL looking to travel to certain areas pay more than the current local passengers of the merged lines. This consolidates rtes and compresses the network and improves connections also the potential revenue is increased due to the ridership groups merging and new ones coming in on top of the current ones. Also the rtes are strategically shared between garages to reduce DH mileage and maximize the network. PPL going to say south amboy would pay more than current riders again this is only an example not a suggestion or ideas.

In a nutshell the ridership would be higher if the rtes weren't so isolated from nearby parts of the system.

Since when are they funded by NJT? I thought they were funded by Ocean Co. and the state of New Jersey..... Correct me if im wrong.....

actually when you look at the schedules of MCAT it would say funded by NJtransit and other sources I will pass you the link as proof here you go http://kmm.org/pdfs/masstransit-062311/M6%20Jamesburg%20Cranbury%20Plainsboro%20Orange%20BROCHURE.pdf then you will see it. Here is the quote "Service is partially funded through grants from

USDOT, NJ Department of Human Services

and NJ TRANSIT."

actually when you look at the schedules of MCAT it would say funded by NJtransit and other sources I will pass you the link as proof here you go http://kmm.org/pdfs/masstransit-062311/M6%20Jamesburg%20Cranbury%20Plainsboro%20Orange%20BROCHURE.pdf then you will see it. Here is the quote "Service is partially funded through grants from

USDOT, NJ Department of Human Services

and NJ TRANSIT."

Ok, thanks. I didn't know that.

OMG. QT was actually factual about something? Hell froze over! Tyra Banks is giving free lap dances! Soul Train is back on television and we all just won a million dollars each, tax free! (Wakes up - Wow, what a nightmare......everything was great until I saw QT was right, then the nightmare began.....SHIT!, HE WAS RIGHT!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! )

OMG. QT was actually factual about something? Hell froze over! Tyra Banks is giving free lap dances! Soul Train is back on television and we all just won a million dollars each, tax free! (Wakes up - Wow, what a nightmare......everything was great until I saw QT was right, then the nightmare began.....SHIT!, HE WAS RIGHT!

Lmao what a miracle.

LOL! That's what I thought only my dream included NJT getting new slick MCI D4500CTs, A new bus route stopped right in front of my house, I had a hot girlfriend, and alot of money. But QT was right and heres what happened, he D4500CTs were unsafe, The route was cut due to low ridership, my girl dumped me, and the IRS took all my money. lmao

best reaction so far once I get real soon SirJokaPlaya get ready to make more comments like that ha ha ha I am just getting started. I was withholding info the whole time. more clues to who I really am to follow. If I ever end up burning NJT on this you will see slick new D4500ct they will soon need them HE HE HE. Ohh jokaplaya prepare urself for even more nightmares MWAH HAHA HA

LOL! That's what I thought only my dream included NJT getting new slick MCI D4500CTs, A new bus route stopped right in front of my house, I had a hot girlfriend, and alot of money. But QT was right and heres what happened, he D4500CTs were unsafe, The route was cut due to low ridership, my girl dumped me, and the IRS took all my money. lmao

That's not a nightmare, that's just wrong. LOL

best reaction so far once I get real soon SirJokaPlaya get ready to make more comments like that ha ha ha I am just getting started. I was withholding info the whole time. more clues to who I really am to follow. If I ever end up burning NJT on this you will see slick new D4500ct they will soon need them HE HE HE. Ohh jokaplaya prepare urself for even more nightmares MWAH HAHA HA

Did you really say that?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHu2g97fxg

If what you say is true.....

WE ARE ALL DOOMED, WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL!!

angry-dark-stare-l.png

ohh BTW that simple fact was what inspired my NJ ideas in the first place the real shit I am thinking about is going to make you tremble with fear this will play once you know what I mean

MWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! CAITSITH IS RIGHT YOU ARE DOOMED!!!!!!!

All I have to say is, don't get carried away. That was just beginner's luck, and you have a long way to go to prove us that you're capable of posting intelligently.

very easy however pablo did say to keep the plan crap hidden. All I am is a man with ideas BIG ideas and they are quite simple to implement. Otherwise the rest will just be my additional intelligent posts. There is much you don't know about me. I am known for using transit in very unlikely places. Many of the rtes I've been on none of you used. Soon you will see pics from me as well.

Archived