New Queens Bus map (Jan 2012)

mark1447

They don't include the changes intended by Veolia (ie, N22L, and N1 service to Valley Stream Station.

Yes I know. They did removed the route box they had in the bottom for LIB and also added a box to contact NICE.

The changes to the Q21 (the re-route to B 67th St in Arverne, and the new Q21LTD that bypasses Lindenwood) are supposed to take place in Janaury, right? It's still shown traveling on its old route. Plus the parks weren't recolored back to green like on the Bronx and Brooklyn maps...

The changes to the Q21 (the re-route to B 67th St in Arverne, and the new Q21LTD that bypasses Lindenwood) are supposed to take place in Janaury, right? It's still shown traveling on its old route. Plus the parks weren't recolored back to green like on the Bronx and Brooklyn maps...

I was wondering about the Q21 too! its suppose to start on the 12th i believe. Im also curious about the QM16 going into Riis pk yet they dont show the Q22's nor Q35's summer service into it.

I kinda get what Amtrak7 is saying, but I really don't see the point in releasing a map a few days before a pick starts that doesn't reflect the numerous changes in that pick.

At least the new schedules are up.

Here's the new Q11/Q21:

For the map on the last page of the timetable, the Q11 is re-colored from black to grey, the Q21 from blue to black, and the Q21 LTD is blue. On the actual running times, the Q21 local goes from blue to black but the Q11 is black as well.

Timetable colors, fascinating stuff ;)

Archived