New York City Bus Riddles

BM5 via Woodhaven

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another one that's not too good, but here goes.

I start in an area named after the King of England who was president during the American Revolution. I pass down a street with a lot of pedestrians, and then go along a road that is another name for the planet Venus, and then eventually terminate on a street named after an Alaskan Territory.

Another one that's not too good, but here goes.

I start in an area named after the King of England who was president during the American Revolution. I pass down a street with a lot of pedestrians, and then go along a road that is another name for the planet Venus, and then eventually terminate on a street named after an Alaskan Territory.

S44/S94

Your turn. Damn, you know your SI routes (I guess since everybody knows I live in SI, most of my riddles would probably be from there).

For those who were wondering, it starts in St. George, eventually gets to Walker (pedestrian) Street, then goes down Morningstar (another name for Venus) Road, and ends at Yukon Avenue.

Your turn. Damn, you know your SI routes (I guess since everybody knows I live in SI, most of my riddles would probably be from there).

For those who were wondering, it starts in St. George, eventually gets to Walker (pedestrian) Street, then goes down Morningstar (another name for Venus) Road, and ends at Yukon Avenue.

I only understood the St. George reference and had to use Wikipedia for Venus.

I serve three neighborhoods, in two which you can find many people of the same ethnic group, which despite access to this route, do not utilize me(or most other routes in their area) very well. One of those neighborhoods prefer an SRO route ten times over. Good for that guy though cuz I'm often SRO while he's getting full anyway.

I only understood the St. George reference and had to use Wikipedia for Venus.

I serve three neighborhoods, in two which you can find many people of the same ethnic group, which despite access to this route, do not utilize me(or most other routes in their area) very well. One of those neighborhoods prefer an SRO route ten times over. Good for that guy though cuz I'm often SRO while he's getting full anyway.

Q21

I serve three neighborhoods, in two which you can find many people of the same ethnic group, which despite access to this route, do not utilize me (or most other routes in their area) very well. One of those neighborhoods prefer an SRO route ten times over. Good for that guy though cuz I'm often SRO while he's getting full anyway.

The Q69 ?

Ok, I have another, I was a part of a private lines compny, my brother local route always had good weekday and some weekend service, I didn't. When MTA BUS took over, I gradually got more and more service and now I run 7 days a week from D to C with short turns at F, who am I?

Ok, I have another, I was a part of a private lines compny, my brother local route always had good weekday and some weekend service, I didn't. When MTA BUS took over, I gradually got more and more service and now I run 7 days a week from D to C with short turns at F, who am I?

B103?

I had 3 service patters prior to 1984. My main pattern ran from train stop A to train stop B. My other pattern ran from train stop A to a corridor with train line that has no stop there. My last pattern ran next to some college all the way to train stop B. Who am i?

The Q44. Pass.

Archived