New Flyer C40LF 494 on the B103

aemoreira81

This one, I didn't even try; the B103 is a route I take to and from Brooklyn College, and it was the bus after the short-turn I usually take. I just rode it out a bit and waited.

i saw 495 out this morning @ like 7 but it ran away from me , I wouldnt of been had pictures & posted it but i pulled out my camera and the damn thing took off . Im going to try again tonight or tomorrow , and i got some other stuff to do so ill make a big post the end of this week .

i saw 495 out this morning @ like 7 but it ran away from me , I wouldnt of been had pictures & posted it but i pulled out my camera and the damn thing took off . Im going to try again tonight or tomorrow , and i got some other stuff to do so ill make a big post the end of this week .

That means that SC has at least 5--492, and 494-497. (MattTrain shot 496 separately.)

Nice shots (both Adam and Matt), can't wait to see these on the 103 downtown.

Nice pics both of you guys! :tup:

Nice! (Both OP and the B100 pics).

Thanks guys. Yep, they're only a few now on the B100 and B103 Limited respectively. It's a sight to see here. Hopefully they'll run them more often in the upcoming days.

I hope these really do push out the hybrids, not the suburbans....

We'll see what is taken out once more of these come in.

When did they start running? It seemed like all of a sudden SC is running them. I believe I saw 497 on the short turn B103 at the Junction today.

This is actually the first time seeing these in service along the Spring Creek routes. I believe as early as this past Monday they started running them.

These buses are so damn fly it's scary! LOL! Thank you Adam and Matt for these awesome pics. It's making me want to take a journey to Brooklyn to ride these beauties! :tup::cool:

Glad you like the shots. They're rare now, but sure enough they'll be out and about in bunches!

Archived