Nassau Inter-County Express Bus Repaint/wrapped Roster

Yeah, pinepower was complaining about that to NICE. That can be fixed. I think the provlem is that on the new programs, such as the n24 to Hicksville, the "n24" is too small.

I think they programmed it too small, hopefully on the next reflash the "n24" or whatever route would be bigger and the "5 N15 N15 N15" thing will be fixed.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1710 was rewrapped, saw and rode it on the N32. Would have gotten a picture but my cell phone died Monday morning and I haven't had a chance to recharge it until now.

Interesting. There are still more 1800s to be wrapped, but they're doing 1700s. Did 1710 have the blue stripe showing?

Have any of the para transit buses been wrapped or painted yet? If not does anyone know when they will start that and why the wait? I actually can't wait to see one of these...

I think because the buses have more of a public image than the para transit. They also may not have a wrapping crew at the para transit facility in Garden City.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am in talks with their reps on whether to convert mine the official one or the one they made [but is an inactive one] the official one, still awaiting response since it there is currently a 2 week gap in communications, I am still hopeful that communications would improve no matter what option we finalize on.