Random Thoughts Thread - Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE)

User

Oh really?

From the original post on

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/topic/33981-random-thoughts-thread-nassau-inter-county-express-nice/page-435

You can highlight the post too if you want.

Me and Burrstone never fell for it. If you actually read the posts you can see that we were trying to get him to say the truth, which I explained in my other post, which you probably did not read in its entirety. Assuming stuff doesnt make you sound smart.

Like I've said before, assuming makes an ass out of u and me.

If you really didn't fall for it, you would've never even entertained him in the first place.  That's the point.... I mean who gives a damn either way? So he has some bus somewhere (or he doesn't)... Big deal.  Flew right over my head like a fart in the wind.

In other more important news, bus service has been half decent of late.  Traffic has been tolerable... That will all go down hill again come September when the brats return to school and the UN is in session.

Edited by Via Garibaldi 8

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really didn't fall for it, you would've never even entertained him in the first place. That's the point.... I mean who gives a damn either way? So he has some bus somewhere (or he doesn't)... Big deal. Flew right over my head like a fart in the wind.

How can I fall for it if I mention not buying his comment, and then after it, explicitly stating that I don't believe him. And then I didnt respond until when he supposedly "sold the bus". Only three times, in the beginning, and in the end of this fiasco, have I responded to him. Look at all that happened in between are you're still saying I was entertaining him, and that I fell for it. You're not making any logical sense right now.

Since we are all talking bout taking a ride in a bus, i am in downtown flushing by main street & roosevelt ave, if anybody does own a old nice or old mta bus i would love to come out for a private ride with you in flushing, i would also love to get behind the wheel and drive the bus down main street just to see how it feels to drive a bus, i never drove a bus b4 but it seems & looks like so much fun. Does anybody on this board actually own a bus?

Since we are all talking bout taking a ride in a bus, i am in downtown flushing by main street & roosevelt ave, if anybody does own a old nice or old mta bus i would love to come out for a private ride with you in flushing, i would also love to get behind the wheel and drive the bus down main street just to see how it feels to drive a bus, i never drove a bus b4 but it seems & looks like so much fun. Does anybody on this board actually own a bus?

Yeah, maybe you should talk to BM5. He seems to know lots of people that own buses. lol Whatever you do, just DON'T drive one. We've had enough crazies stealing buses and driving them in the past.

Yeah, maybe you should talk to BM5. He seems to know lots of people that own buses. lol Whatever you do, just DON'T drive one. We've had enough crazies stealing buses and driving them in the past.

Whatever makes you jizz your pants at the end of the day, I suppose...

Edited by BM5 via Woodhaven

LMAO! You need a Presidente...

Not at all. All I need is for members from Riverdale who think they're the shit, know-it-alls, and narcissts to go back to their express buses and jack off to their perplexed thoughts in their lonely homes. 

NEXT!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Unless you can find someone on facebook who legitimately does have one, nobody here  does have one. Driving a bus is not the same as driving a car though. I don't think you need a CDL for that, since you aren't driving as a job. Still though, it's not the same. 

Via-garibaldi8 are you a nice bus driver?

Not I.

Not at all. All I need is for members from Riverdale who think they're the shit, know-it-alls, and narcissts to go back to their express buses and jack off to their perplexed thoughts in their lonely homes. 

NEXT!

The feelings are mutual.  Don't let those subway doors (where you belong) hit you on the way out.  :D

Does riverdale have local bus service provided by the beeee lines?

Downstairs Riverdale along Broadway I guess.... I see Bee Line buses going to 242nd street, but I don't know if they actually stop in Riverdale, as the subway ends where Riverdale begins.

Via- would you ever take a ride on nice bus? I want u to see what we deal with here in flushing & li. Nice bus are dirty full of garbage and beer cups, how is been like buses? Clean? I heard u have a luxury bxm4c but it is $9.50 a ride

I have never used a NICE bus when traveling to Long Island.  Always the LIRR to car service or I am picked up.  I have never used a Bee Line bus either.  The closest I have come is the BxM4C, but when going to Westchester, I take the express bus or Metro-North to car service or I am picked up.

To answer your question... No.  From what I've heard about NICE and the type of the individuals that ride, I would stay far far away.  In fact I don't think I've even seen a NICE bus in person... Only pictures.  lol

I think LiRR riders should switch to nice bus for there ride home, it's a free transfer from the subway in flushing ( 7 train) or Jamaica n4. It's a win win & the buses ride good like a limo.

LMAO! Sure... I'm sure all of those upper class LIRR riders would love to use NICE buses... Long Island is very "pro" NICE...  :lol:

Nice that the elitist/racist prick/bigot is showing off his true colors...

Anyways

I think LiRR riders should switch to nice bus for there ride home, it's a free transfer from the subway in flushing ( 7 train) or Jamaica n4. It's a win win & the buses ride good like a limo.

I believe I mentioned this before in response to your posts. Long Island would prefer the LIRR over the bus because they have money to do so, and since its the faster option. I understand you have a liking to the bus, and that's okay, but know that there are some things that you can't change.

Anyways, I have to disagree with you about the win-win. Those buses are in pretty bad shape, and they have frequent breakdowns too. There isn't good maintenance at NICE anyways, so they're constantly dirtly.

Well maybe during a snow storm or problem east of Jamaica.Nice doesn't the capacity to shuttle all lirr riders on there buses.When the lirr goes the MTA has there buses on standby incase

Heres some common sense. Find a Orion v nice bus look at it very closely where it says nice bus u should get ur answer.If your dumb enough not to find one and always asking foolish questions which you do everyday Look it up since u spend more time asking nonsense questions then finding out the facts what's the next question.Does nice bus over service to Montauk at 5am-9pm

When is nice going to start the montauk bus service? 5am to 9pm? Really?? I would like to go on a bus ride to montauk. Tomorrow I am taking a bus ride on the q44 from flushing Main Street to the Bronx & back down to Jamaica & back to flushing Main Street. I like to go on bus rides & drink my large soda.

When is nice going to start the montauk bus service? 5am to 9pm? Really?? I would like to go on a bus ride to montauk. Tomorrow I am taking a bus ride on the q44 from flushing Main Street to the Bronx & back down to Jamaica & back to flushing Main Street. I like to go on bus rides & drink my large soda.

NICE will never go beyond Walt Whitman Mall, Sunrise Mall, Babylon Station, Amityville Station because that job is done by Suffolk County Transit. NICE doesn't have enough money.

You cannot go to Montauk in 1 day unless if it was Hampton Jitney, exprensive 3-hour bus ride and luxury coach.

Nice that the elitist/racist prick/bigot is showing off his true colors...

Anyways

I believe I mentioned this before in response to your posts. Long Island would prefer the LIRR over the bus because they have money to do so, and since its the faster option. I understand you have a liking to the bus, and that's okay, but know that there are some things that you can't change.

Anyways, I have to disagree with you about the win-win. Those buses are in pretty bad shape, and they have frequent breakdowns too. There isn't good maintenance at NICE anyways, so they're constantly dirtly.

I even stated Long Islanders mostly prefer LIRR, expensive Hampton Jitney or reservation only 7Bus over NICE Bus or Suffolk County Transit because they could afford to paid for luxury coach bus rides on Hampton Jitney, or comfortable LIRR ride.

LIRR would never switch to NICE Bus. During Elisson Av Project when bridge in Westbury was close, LIRR passengers prefer MTA Shuttle Buses or Norwalk Buses instead of taking NICE Bus n22 or n24 bus because LIRR Shuttle Buses are free with LIRR Ticket only.

LIRR riders will only transfer to NICE Bus or Suffolk County Transit buses if they going to area that not served by train, but mostly LIRR riders prefer car service, taxi service or pickup or sometimes even hitchhike is common in Long Island.

Yes famous I remember that bridge removal, it's strange why people wouldn't want to take n22 or n24 bus to Jamaica for $2.50 and get free transfer to subway. I think diff I prefer the nice bus over the LIRR because it is only $2.50 it is cheap compared to LiRR which is $10 or more one way, maybe people on li don't know about nice bus maybe nice bus should post posters offering a cheap express quality bus service with a smile