R160 (J) VIA GATES

tvega961

I am offended by the use of the N-word on that thread title!

If your offended by some stupid word in a title of a thread then I'd like to see what your going to do when people say it to your face everyday on the streets or from their cars. Aside from that nice pictures tvega961 of the R160s and the R42.

If your offended by some stupid word in a title of a thread then I'd like to see what your going to do when people say it to your face everyday on the streets or from their cars. Aside from that nice pictures tvega961 of the R160s and the R42.

I would give them the same word back. I hate the word, no matter where it is used.

MCCJ you getting confused between 'freedom of speech' and being held accountable for what you say. Yes on the streets in public everything is said under the sun what you say. However this site is the same is what you can say for instances on a tv/radio newscast, in the office at work, or as a student in school. If use the "N word at in a normal work or school enviornment, plain and simple you will be suspened or even fired.

With that said, nice pics TVE. I edit the thread title and be aware from now on what you say. Thanks

MCCJ you getting confused between 'freedom of speech' and being held accountable for what you say. Yes on the streets in public everything is said under the sun what you say. However this site is the same is what you can say for instances on a tv/radio newscast, in the office at work, or as a student in school. If use the "N word at in a normal work or school enviornment, plain and simple you will be suspened or even fired.

With that said, nice pics TVE. I edit the thread title and be aware from now on what you say. Thanks

Nope not confused. As far as I see it that word being used anywhere whether at work, forums, chats, etc... will get someone in trouble. However it doesn't stop them from saying it outside of those places inlcuding on the streets and shouting it from their cars. Now if you want to continue about this let's do it via PM. I don't want to continue going off topic about this issue on here.

Wow, I never knew 3 am would bring in deep blue skies in NYC!

(It says Pacific Time, but the numbers still don't add up. Did you set the clock correctly on your camera?)

Excellent shots of the R160s. Haven't been to the Jamaica line for a while. I miss seeing those R42s, too.

That is a SICK camera. What is it?

I'm thinking the same thing!

I'll enlighten you both. He uses a Canon EOS Rebel T3i. A very good camera, I must say.

Thanks Guys! and yes i use a Canon EOS Rebel T3i, and more one thing, i apologize about before about the title. Yes i have been warned and now know the consequences. so yeah i apologize if i offended anyone. Thank you for the compliments.

Archived