The End of Daimler Buses NA

DaimlerBuses

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, they are the Orion demonstrators. We saw them parked out back at the Centro garage during the Motor Bus Society convention visit earlier this month. One is green and the other is orange.

And those are 40 ft CNGs as well?

The next time you are on an Orion take a minute to think about the people up in Oriskany, NY who built it (& the people who delivered it) and think how they're out of a job right before the holidays. :(

Thanks for the ride Orion! :)

Again, Brett may I borrow part of your sig.

Orion Bus Industries: "Together we build pride in every ride"

Hell yeah! The reason why many of us are here today. Thanks to everyone at Orion who helped pioneer and advance the North American transit bus industry.

Does anyone know were those MTA demos went?

Back to the drawing board! (Manufacturers)

The Ontario headquarters and production facility is now up for sale.

R.I.P. Orion.

Hello, NEW FLYERS................... or novas (c_c).

Again, Brett may I borrow part of your sig.

Orion Bus Industries: "Together we build pride in every ride"

Hell yeah! The reason why many of us are here today. Thanks to everyone at Orion who helped pioneer and advance the North American transit bus industry.

Of course you can!

The Ontario headquarters and production facility is now up for sale.

What a sad, sad day.

Oh yeah, since they're not building anymore, the blueprints, designs or any more information on the Orion IX articulated should be released.

For what it's worth, Orion finally updated it's website. However, it seems as if it was done hastily.

http://www.orionbus.com/

Enjoy, if you can.

What a crappy site. The old one was better.

Oh yeah, since they're not building anymore, the blueprints, designs or any more information on the Orion IX articulated should be released.

Yes, but it had so much potential.

Also, I feel sorry for the TA's trying to order parts of this clusterf-k.

The site is nowhere near finished yet. The template is copied from the new website that was being worked on, that was just about finished, but never had a chance to go live before Daimler announced it was closing Orion.

The site is nowhere near finished yet. The template is copied from the new website that was being worked on, that was just about finished, but never had a chance to go live before Daimler announced it was closing Orion.

Im just glad I was able to get a peak at it. It was a much better improvement from the old site. Too bad Orion got shut down!

All I see is a customized Drupal templated website. If they put that up, they should put up everything that they've worked on so far.

Archived