Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I trained out of Casey Stengel. Training is now done on Orion 7 NG buses. Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow but I will be reporting to Zerega. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I passed day 7 Baby. Tomorrow we will do some RTS training see you there at 9 am.

Why go? Cuz u made it this far....If u fail the road test u will have 2 wait 5 yrs anyway....I feel it's a waste of my money I paid for 4600 but I'm already in with 2613

I am in the same spot here.

I applied for 4600 ONLY as back up in case if I fail 2613.

But now since I passed 2613 I am thinking what should I do about 4600.

Going there all the way from Staten Island (Outerbridge Crossing area), gas + tolls, ruin the Saturday (day off), search for parking (alone with other few thousands of candidates), stand in the endless line (in winter weather), etc. IDK. Does not sound appealing to me...

Qualified today hell yeah. See you guys tomorrow at 9.

I was out of Grand Depot in Maspeth only one to qualify today, one other guy had a shot but got trolleyed. Nobody named Doug on my bus. Man I really hope Casey Stengal is available on Monday......Fmr you didn't get a run down on the place by any chance did u?

Qualified today hell yeah. See you guys tomorrow at 9.

I was out of Grand Depot in Maspeth only one to qualify today, one other guy had a shot but got trolleyed. Nobody named Doug on my bus. Man I really hope Casey Stengal is available on Monday......Fmr you didn't get a run down on the place by any chance did u?

Congrats. Sorry I got u mixed up with sws715. He was training out of JFK.

I would first like to thank everyone for their posts and comments.They all were very informative and at times helped alleviate a lot of stress,I'm sure some of your posts,saved quite a few from a swift kick in the ass! I was initially called for my drug test Nov. 5th,list # 98,imagine my shock and dismay when I read that someone with a list # of 160 had been called for a medical! In 2007 I was a casualty of the 1 in 3 rule (still not sure what that is,but sounds alot like eenie,meanie,miney mo),so I thought well here we go again.Well on Dec 2nd I finally received a call from H.R. to come retake my drug test on the 4th.The drug test is only valid for 30 days and would expire before I was appointed! Whew,finally some good news.Right, not! I received a call that same day,and was told I had to go to 1 Centre St and have my name restored to the eligible list! There was several people there whose names had also been removed from the list,no one had a clue as to why!!! Probably human error! Anyway yesterday I had my medical and was sworn in.The next class is SUNDAY,Dec 29th @ 0700,thats right I said sunday! If you're in doubt and the stress of the situation is becoming so unbearable that stray animals cross the street when they see you,call H.R.,they're only human and mistakes can be made!

I would first like to thank everyone for their posts and comments.They all were very informative and at times helped alleviate a lot of stress,I'm sure some of your posts,saved quite a few from a swift kick in the ass! I was initially called for my drug test Nov. 5th,list # 98,imagine my shock and dismay when I read that someone with a list # of 160 had been called for a medical! In 2007 I was a casualty of the 1 in 3 rule (still not sure what that is,but sounds alot like eenie,meanie,miney mo),so I thought well here we go again.Well on Dec 2nd I finally received a call from H.R. to come retake my drug test on the 4th.The drug test is only valid for 30 days and would expire before I was appointed! Whew,finally some good news.Right, not! I received a call that same day,and was told I had to go to 1 Centre St and have my name restored to the eligible list! There was several people there whose names had also been removed from the list,no one had a clue as to why!!! Probably human error! Anyway yesterday I had my medical and was sworn in.The next class is SUNDAY,Dec 29th @ 0700,thats right I said sunday! If you're in doubt and the stress of the situation is becoming so unbearable that stray animals cross the street when they see you,call H.R.,they're only human and mistakes can be made!

I'm not surprised at all class starts on a sunday so your day1 would be monday the 30th and thats when they said the next class would start anyway. MTA do what they want just go with the flow and you'll be fine. Good luck

I'm #218, I received my call today to come in on mon, dec16 for medical and possible consideration for the dec 29 class.

Thats great news good luck, Pass your medical get sworn in and be ready to cover your right.

I'm not surprised at all class starts on a sunday so your day1 would be monday the 30th and thats when they said the next class would start anyway. MTA do what they want just go with the flow and you'll be fine. Good luck

Thats great news good luck, Pass your medical get sworn in and be ready to cover your right.

So that means training on new yrs Eve n new years day....do we get paid extra. Loll

Btw....rts are u out there?

OT is time n a half or double?

Archived