What song, radio station or music video are you listening to/watching?

MTR Admiralty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since i remember the early days of Hip Hop most of you may laugh at this now. However this is a landmark song in both Hip Hop/POP Music history. In Sept. 1990, this became the 1st 'pure" modern (not counting Blondie's "Rapture" in 1981)rap song/single to ever hit #1 on the US charts.

This is something this gentleman can claim that Run DMC, Sugarhill Gang, the Beastie Boys, Grandmaster Flash or even LL Cool J could never made. Famous for sampling David Bowie/Queen's hit single "Under Pressure."

[media=]

[/media]

Since i remember the early days of Hip Hop most of you may laugh at this now. However this is a landmark song in both Hip Hop/POP Music history. In Sept. 1990, this became the 1st 'pure" modern (not counting Blondie's "Rapture" in 1981)rap song/single to ever hit #1 on the US charts.

This is something this gentleman can claim that Run DMC, Sugarhill Gang, the Beastie Boys, Grandmaster Flash or even LL Cool J could never made. Famous for sampling David Bowie/Queen's hit single "Under Pressure."

Those were quite the days, so I have heard. I would never laugh at that chief. On the boat, we like to go throwback with the music, so I hear this all the time. About it never being made, word. Ice knew what he was doin, and when he got that out, he knew the career ahead of him was gonna change forever.

Anyways, what we have here, is presented to you, but the Young Carter.

Edited by trainguy97

This seems appropriate seeing how John De Lancie is at BronyCon, (Discord is John De Lancie's character)and the guy who made this song is going to be at BronyCon tomorrow.

P.S. I talked to John about it, and he said he liked it.

Those were quite the days, so I have heard. I would never laugh at that chief. On the boat, we like to go throwback with the music, so I hear this all the time. About it never being made, word. Ice knew what he was doin, and when he got that out, he knew the career ahead of him was gonna change forever.

Anyways, what we have here, is presented to you, but the Young Carter.

Back when Lil' Wayne was "Tha Carter..."

Money really changes people and talent... smh...

Wow! when did the videos/song selection become another version of Playboy or Sports Ilustrated swimsuit issue with these ladies in these videos lol. Just saying with my corny jokes. :D

LOL. I can't speak for anyone else, but those ladies are what made me click on those videos in the first place.

Hey, I'm a teenage boy and them hormones are raging. :D

In any case, some of the songs above sound a little old fashioned, like from the 80s', even though she's is a present-day singer.