[Video] School kids in Greece, NY bully Bus Monitor Karen Klein.

KeystoneRegional

This video shows just how horrible school kids can get these days. The kids pushing a person the age of their grandmas to tears is just disgraceful. Didn't we learn when we were young to respect the elderly? Where did the education go? Where!

Yes, there are still nice people out there, but these despicable kids really are the current "prominent" people in most public schools and some private schools. Even the staff consider them "pets" and disrespect the innocent. I am glad these haters, and these real haters are getting punished, their names have been leaked and some contact info has been leaked, they deserve the punishment to the fullest. I'd even promote spanking on the face, butt and other areas to teach them the lesson.

What a disgrace these kids bring to this generation, if this is where this generation of America is going, I don't want to be part of it. What a waste of space and life...

Video is in the link or box below:

If you want to show some care that this generation still counts and have the money, donate below for Karen [the Bus Monitor]'s good:

http://www.indiegogo...eforkarenhklein

News link:

"Greece police and school officials have questioned some students

believed to have harassed a Greece Central School District bus monitor.

A video of an incident, believed to have occurred within the last week, is making the rounds online.

Greece Police Capt. Steve Chatterton said Greece Central School District officials contacted police Wednesday morning regarding the video,

. The video shows several middle school students verbally abusing a female bus monitor while riding a school bus.

The school district said the bus monitor is Karen Klein.

Officers will "investigate the incident and take appropriate action," Chatterton said.

District spokeswoman Laurel Heiden said the district has received numerous emails and phone calls regarding the incident. District officials said they learned of the video Wednesday, and that at least two other similar videos were also online.

"All students found to have a role in this incident will face disciplinary action," Heiden said.

Several people have posted inaccurate names of some students, all juveniles, believed to be involved, she said.

"Although their behavior was inexcusable, we also have concern for the safety of all involved," district officials said in a written statement. "We urge patience to allow us to investigate and determine the appropriate discipline."

Chatterton said police and district security have interviewed the bus driver and bus monitor and some students on the bus.

If criminal charges are filed, it would likely be in Family Court, according to Greece Police."

Read more/more videos/source link:

http://www.wgrz.com/...nitor-Cry-Video

Kids these days, I tell ya...

True that! That's my classmates, f-curse and b-curse left and right. If I had a nickel for each time my classmates used a curse, my location to the left of this word would say: My Mansion, Brooklyn, NY.

lol... I heard this story on FOX this morning and chuckled... I mean I can't believe this is like national news... I seriously doubt that this is the first time that this has happened and sadly won't be the last time. If there is so much outrage over this then I can think of tons of other things that we should be outraged about in this country...

This video shows just how horrible school kids can get these days. The kids pushing a person the age of their grandmas to tears is just disgraceful. Didn't we learn when we were young to respect the elderly? Where did the education go? Where!

Yes, there are still nice people out there, but these despicable kids really are the current "prominent" people in most public schools and some private schools. Even the staff consider them "pets" and disrespect the innocent. I am glad these haters, and these real haters are getting punished, their names have been leaked and some contact info has been leaked, they deserve the punishment to the fullest. I'd even promote spanking on the face, butt and other areas to teach them the lesson.

What a disgrace these kids bring to this generation, if this is where this generation of America is going, I don't want to be part of it. What a waste of space and life...

I have no problem with respecting the elderly. It's something you should uphold for everyone. But when they try to wave the fact that their elderly in my face to intimidate me into giving them a seat on a bus, then things change.

I have no problem with respecting the elderly. It's something you should uphold for everyone. But when they try to wave the fact that their elderly in my face to intimidate me into giving them a seat on a bus, then things change.

Umm... Excuse me!! Young man!! :lol: There was an old lady on the M7 that basically tried to shame a person into giving her a seat. She went all the way to the back of the bus where the door is and picked that sucker (I mean person) out to give up their seat and then had an attitude to boot. Now if the seat is offered okay fine, but to demand that someone gets up... That's rather rude... <_<

Heard about it. Here is the school bus monitor Karen Klein on this morning's (6/21/12) NBC "Today Show" explaining to Matt Kauer what happened.

And this is disagraceful what the boys did, VG8 has a point on sadly what teachers and other school staff are going thru across America and not getting this amount of media attention. With that said, I actually this story will make the people of America, that some teachers and school staff members are also at times victims of far worse than bullying including crimes i.e felonies as well.

SMH. I remember on the M15 +SBS+, I was sitting down and as soon as the woman got on, I stood up, and as she sits down, she goes "Oh, you're too young to be sitting anyway". Like, I gave you the seat without asking. Now take the seat and STFU. :angry: Obviously I don't mind giving somebody a seat who needs it, but I'm not going to be disrespected after the fact.

Another time, I was on the S79, sitting in a corner, minding my own business, and a guy comes and demands that I give up my seat to one of the elderly women. I was half-asleep, so I didn't even see the elderly women TBH. I mean, if you say "Look, man, there are elderly people standing. Can you give up your seat?", then sure, I'll do it, but you're not going to embarass me into giving up a seat. On the S46, there were times when elderly women couldn't even get on because young, able-bodied people didn't want to move back, and nobody says anything to them, and yet on the S79, he practically forced me to give up the seat.

If his goal was to shame me into giving up the seat, it didn't work because I just sat there. In fact, that almost got violent too. He sees me getting visibly angry and then he has the guts to pat me on the head sarcastically. If there hadn't been a woman sitting between me and him. I would've gone off on him. He says he has a bad back? Well that would've been the least of his problems after I was done with him. :angry: A 50-something year-old man picking a fight with a 16 year-old isn't the best idea. He'd be the one who's injured, and he'd probably get a harsher penalty for starting sh*t with a minor.

Discussing harassment (or whatever you want to call it) from elderly people is relevant to this thread, IMO. I mean, what's there to discuss? The kids shouldn't have been harassing the school bus matron, especially to that extent. Unfortunately, things like this are going to keep happening.

Truthfully a majority of the youth I see are spoiled and they are no longer disciplined. This allows things like this to take root. The only way you can solve this is normal parenting. Of course if you do that then the CPS will get involved since these days a spanking is abuse.

At the end, the US Government and it's rules to protect the children is screwing up the youth. I think spanking and slapping should be allowed to a certain extent as long as no bruising is going to be shown, even when... umm... naked... Really, kids in China and Europe are being spanked, why not the US and Canada? This youth generation is not going to succeed with some punishment and consequences, this is a good example that because of CPS and such, the kids can continue to disrespect the elderly and the monitor knowing that their parents can't spank them and such...

At the end, the US Government and it's rules to protect the children is screwing up the youth. I think spanking and slapping should be allowed to a certain extent as long as no bruising is going to be shown, even when... umm... naked... Really, kids in China and Europe are being spanked, why not the US and Canada? This youth generation is not going to succeed with some punishment and consequences, this is a good example that because of CPS and such, the kids can continue to disrespect the elderly and the monitor knowing that their parents can't spank them and such...

That is what I always say. It's normal to discipline your children. It's not normal to hit your kids a billion times, but discipline won't hurt. Even animals discipline their youngsters.

The thing is, many psychologists say spanking your kids as a form of discipline can make the problem worse. You don't explain why what they did is wrong, and they just know if they do that thing, they get spanked. These kids tend to be abusive to their loved ones as they associate spanking with love.

The thing is, many psychologists say spanking your kids as a form of discipline can make the problem worse. You don't explain why what they did is wrong, and they just know if they do that thing, they get spanked. These kids tend to be abusive to their loved ones as they associate spanking with love.

Discipline includes explanation. I was always disciplined when I was younger for a reason and I thank my family for this since I never actually bullied anyway nor was I a spoiled kid. These kids need the same form of discipline. If we don't discipline then America will continue on it's downfall.

Well it was only a couple of times by my late dad and mom(stay well i love her)i was spanked. I did deserve it i.e fight in school but yet I not emotionally damaged from it. As an fan of some old school methods, on a very rare situation if ever became a Dad i would spank a kid.

Face it if one of those kids in the video was my son he would be disciplined at full force. I will lock away his games and his laptop by throwing it into a locked safe, I would slap him for even saying such things to an old lady, and I would explain to him what he did wrong. I would also send him to his room and ground him for a quite a while. Not just that but I will make him apologize to the old lady. Next time he would know not to do it again.

I would have slapped the color out their skin, forget that...

You know what our parents used back in the day...

THE BELT!

I remember it very well. Problem in America in 2012, the PC Police led by Dr. Phil will scream at any parent using the "Belt." Even for a meaningful displince.

Kids are cruel these days... To adults and to each other... Many are like that because they have problems or they haven't been raised properly.. Saying this as a teen myself, and from experience, this is indeed true.. Many of the kids I know, teens and young children alike, that are angry and rude have problems (mentally, or they have been bullied/abused ) or they have been raised in a not so well household (single parents, divorced parents or anything like that....) there are others tho who have had good lives, that are mean because they think it is cool (shamefully). Tbh, its kids like these that make all the adults look down on my generation these days smh.....

Kids are cruel these days... To adults and to each other... Many are like that because they have problems or they haven't been raised properly.. Saying this as a teen myself, and from experience, this is indeed true.. Many of the kids I know, teens and young children alike, that are angry and rude have problems (mentally, or they have been bullied/abused ) or they have been raised in a not so well household (single parents, divorced parents or anything like that....) there are others tho who have had good lives, that are mean because they think it is cool (shamefully). Tbh, its kids like these that make all the adults look down on my generation these days smh.....

Yes. Children need to be educated and given a good example, not just punished. I mean, have people thought about the fact that if a parent thinks the solution is to beat his/her kid, what the kid will do when the parent isn't watching? Punishment makes people afraid to do bad things, but doesn't give them good morals.

Archived