is MTA Bus company ready to recieve 1997 RTS nova bus

depotofrelax

at least LGA depot is complain about 1996 RTS Nova bus. while 600 RTS nova bus being retired or scrapped #8750 - #9349. Where is the rumor if Mta Bus ready to reiecve to 1997 RTS nova bus #9350 - #9699. while later they will retire or scrapped while 1996 RTS nova bus 600 retire will disapper soon or retire or scrapped.

Why is every other thread now about a small specific fleet with this person? Mtab and 1997 RTS. Ech and orion V's. How many years left in CPs CNGs. Oh, and one that honestly had me bugging out: Countdown to R62s retirement. Retirement of a car under 30yrs old? That's younger than me! I'm not one to knock anyone's inquiries, but it seems a little overkill no? Maybe I'm just bugging. Apologies if I am.

at least LGA depot is complain about 1996 RTS Nova bus. while 600 RTS nova bus being retired or scrapped #8750 - #9349. Where is the rumor if Mta Bus ready to reiecve to 1997 RTS nova bus #9350 - #9699. while later they will retire or scrapped while 1996 RTS nova bus 600 retire will disapper soon or retire or scrapped.

Did anybody ever tell you that when you ask questions without using question marks it's really annoying.

Amazing thing: it's called the ENGLISH SCHOOL.

Oh hld on: amziling thing:eet caled thee engwish schwwl.

Well god, personally I say the RTS is horrible, you should see the ones out of Ulmer Park: B3 via AV --- But of course, carry on, as this is not a discussion of how horrible the flipdot signs look with glare, and how flipdots mess up.

@depotofrelax's English:

11259-epic-facepalm-funny-meme.jpg

Don't you think about changing the CNG battery fuel tank on the orion5 . How old the bus get & how long the CNG Fuel tank need to be change until it expired. Example why is C40LF 2000 new flyer #800 - #989 being retired for what reason. Due to CNG fuel tank how old the bus get how long will fuel tank need to be change until it expired.

Cng tanks are certified for 15 years. This is covered in the regional bus moves thread as retirement are technically bus moves. Most of the questions you asked have answers here in the forums. If you were to search for your answers, it will save you a lot of time and jokes.

Don't you think about changing the CNG battery fuel tank on the orion5 . How old the bus get & how long the CNG Fuel tank need to be change until it expired. Example why is C40LF 2000 new flyer #800 - #989 being retired for what reason. Due to CNG fuel tank how old the bus get how long will fuel tank need to be change until it expired.

Depends on the tanks, buses can be 10 years old or 15.

If you got the money and resources to renew those tanks, I say go for it.

And like I always said (especially in the last few topics you made), lets wait and see...

Archived