Merry Christmas ( Happy Holidays) & Happy New Year 2013 to all on NYCTF

Aussieinuk

In 2013 I want to try to be a more positive person, who swears a lot less. We'll see how that works out...!

You'd likely hate to meet me. Overall, I'm a negative person and live my entire life in a serious manner. Basically just by appearance, it would seem as if I'm antisocial, not that I really care.

And about the last part, I use so much profanity that I don't even notice it.

Perhaps I need to prioritize other things in my life?

lol... Yeah make more money than this year so I can buy my own place down the line which will be a challenge with this damn fiscal cliff looming... <_< Other than that, keep my hair, stay slim and don't get too stressed so I don't have any gray hairs... The rest won't change... Will still drink like there's no tomorrow... :lol:

Nope.... Stopped bothering making them....

If it's something I have to get done, I do it without making some type of silly declaration before a new calendar year hits.....

You'd likely hate to meet me. Overall, I'm a negative person and live my entire life in a serious manner. Basically just by appearance, it would seem as if I'm antisocial, not that I really care.

And about the last part, I use so much profanity that I don't even notice it.

Perhaps I need to prioritize other things in my life?

Funny how I get that "negative person" bit amongst peers, but I also get ppl. telling me that I'm a likable person....

I notice ppl. tend to gravitate towards me when I purposefully choose to sit as far as possible from where people are (on a bus, subway, or railroad (Especially !)).... Crowders, as they're dubbed..... But yeah, in a nutshell, people drain me.....

Same here regarding profanity... it's not taboo with me, so I don't hesitate to use it when I feel like.....

lol... Yeah make more money than this year so I can buy my own place down the line which will be a challenge with this damn fiscal cliff looming... <_< Other than that, keep my hair, stay slim and don't get too stressed so I don't have any gray hairs... The rest won't change... Will still drink like there's no tomorrow... :lol:

Don't we all? And about the grey hairs, way to late for me.

If it's something I have to get done, I do it without making some type of silly declaration before a new calendar year hits.....

Funny how I get that "negative person" bit amongst peers, but I also get ppl. telling me that I'm a likable person....

I notice ppl. tend to gravitate towards me when I purposefully choose to sit as far as possible from where people are (on a bus, subway, or railroad (Especially !)).... Crowders, as they're dubbed..... But yeah, in a nutshell, people drain me.....

Same here regarding profanity... it's not taboo with me, so I don't hesitate to use it when I feel like.....

Agreed on all points.

And about the grey hairs, way to late for me.

Already??

Yeah I don't really make them either... It's more like I know what I need to do and try to go out and do it...

As for the crowders, don't you love them? I purposely sit all the way in the back away from people to get away and they come all the way back there anyway and I look at them like WTF is wrong with you? <_<

Yeah, I've always been the type to stress about stuff, mainly regarding my family. Kind of the reason I want to get a job to support myself and eventually move out. I can see myself moving out directly after my graduation in 2014, but if I had the income to rent a small place or perhaps a split residence I'd do it this year. I need to get out of the hectic environment that is my house.

Yeah, I've always been the type to stress about stuff, mainly regarding my family. Kind of the reason I want to get a job to support myself and eventually move out. I can see myself moving out directly after my graduation in 2014, but if I had the income to rent a small place or perhaps a split residence I'd do it this year. I need to get out of the hectic environment that is my house.

lol... Hell my mom was calling me in Italy telling me how I had to move out while I was still in college!! <_< I was thinking to myself, you seriously think I want to be at home when I come back to the states when I have my own apartment here in Europe?? Anywho, yeah there really isn't anything like having your own place and preferably not having to share it. I had a pretty expensive apartment in Italy at about $1,600.00 a month (a one bedroom), but it was really great to have my own place to do what I want when I wanted because other folks in the university I went to were sharing with like 5 people... I cherish having with my own place here as well. I love the fact that I can leave the TV on all night (as I often do just because I sleep better with it on :lol:) and no one says anything... My neighbor and I are pretty cool. He does his thing and I do my thing...

My parents were good to me but for the most part I worked to get what I wanted, and it felt great to know that I had my own money to pay for my first apartment. Here and there my mom would help out but for the most part I took care of things myself.

Archived