Manhattan Bus Map Updated 1/7/13

Rick44

look again, carefully....

the B39 is on the map in red and the extended M9 to battery park city is in purple.

Well that, and it says "January 2013" on the map in the lower left hand corner.

Thanks, I was looking at the old one I downloaded

The M15 & M34/34A stops in East Midtown look a little weird. Maybe it's just me.

I'm wondering when they'll release the ones for The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn. Because I checked earlier today and say the old ones. (I almost forgot the service changes had actually gone into effect already. I guess because the ones out here haven't started).

I think we should all expect some errors in the Manhattan map. Seems as if they posted that forthright, with no checks for errors, due to Manhattan being the main borough.

Manhattan being the main borough is not my opinion, it's how I think the MTA and DOT see the city.

I think we should all expect some errors in the Manhattan map. Seems as if they posted that forthright, with no checks for errors, due to Manhattan being the main borough.

Manhattan being the main borough is not my opinion, it's how I think the MTA and DOT see the city.

Yeah the real question is why do they constantly post things and not check for errors? Really ridiculous. They call themselves making things easier for folks but yet they constantly do stuff like this... Kind of defeats the purpose...

Archived