Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
aemoreira81

An elusive 1300-series O5, caught in the wild

Cool pic! I actually took a picture of it as #647 a few weeks ago.

I tried to snap a pic of it when it was 647 - but someone walked into the shooting frame. How things work out.

i remember those good ol' high school days when i caught it as 647 on the Q16 or Q20A/B after school to get to the subway station.

Why did that get renumbered?

To keep them in service while avoid the fleet number conflict with C40LF 639 and 647.

• Upvote 1

Why did that get renumbered?

Superstorm Sandy required extra buses for service; I suspect that 1305 and 1306 would never have reached the renumbering stage had there not been a need for buses for the (A) Rockaways shuttle.

To keep them in service while avoid the fleet number conflict with C40LF 639 and 647.

I also suspect that they're still in service because of Superstorm Sandy requiring extra buses for that service.

Superstorm Sandy required extra buses for service; I suspect that 1305 and 1306 would never have reached the renumbering stage had there not been a need for buses for the (A) Rockaways shuttle.

What happen to 2011 DesignLine Eco Saver when the roster # --(number was taken the order was #1300 - #1308 included #1305 , #1306 ) was delivered .. Was return back to DesignLine the roster #1305 - #1306.. Order was 90 bus #1302 - #1391..) #639 , #647 should been retire.