Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF? Today i got letter from MTA. Opened and surprise. I got same letter and same paperwork that i got last week. They want me to fill out and come it for pre employment process on Thursday February 26 at 7:30am. I just did the same thing yesterday. Whats the deal with that? Any ideas? I will call them Monday to find out what is that about.

Hello everyone , i have read many post here and you were all helpful and gave me knowledge in what to expect 

My listing # is 15xx and on friday i received the letter to report to 180 Livingston on Monday at 7:30 am any advise for tomorrow.

oh yea and should i drive out there or train it!!

Quick question for anyone that can help. Yesterday I got my pre-employment letter in the mail and they want me to come in on Monday March 2, 2015 very short notice. I was wondering if they allow candidates to hold on the processing for another date/month. (Personal reasons)

When i was there on my second day they told me that if i dont pass any test i need to fix it as soon as i can and come back to them cause they dont hold positions. So i think if u not go first day u may be done. Not 100% sure. But better go there and ask at the front desk.if your letter say be there at 7:30am be there before 7. Office is open and its first come firs serve. So if u come early u may finish early too.

When i was there on my second day they told me that if i dont pass any test i need to fix it as soon as i can and come back to them cause they dont hold positions. So i think if u not go first day u may be done. Not 100% sure. But better go there and ask at the front desk.if your letter say be there at 7:30am be there before 7. Office is open and its first come firs serve. So if u come early u may finish early too.

Gotcha! Thanks.

Archived