Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Stacks27  Are you sure that they are up to 2310 on test 3101? 

Because that sounds like the number that they are up to on test 2301 ? Does not sound possible because on Feb 14th our man@duece drives stated that they were up to number 1402. So i cant see how that number went to 2318 that fast?  What do you think?

The real question is how many people could possibly be on the list ? it looks like they are speeding thru 3101 300 to 400 a class if u following the people that's on here like lee #2200 n guci#1400 dats like 600 people depending on how many people didn't pass the test n the ones disqualified

@Latacunga

I found a bit strange when she told me the number as well. But the list is moving quickly as im waiting for 4105 to establish. With them putting out 4105 so soon possibly some may have failed Boss exam. Looking back in this thread some candidates have really high numbers for 3101

@Mtawife

No one has been able to figure out how many candidates for 3101. But from speaking to operators they figured if they keep pushing out classes the way they are. 3101 may be exhausted maybe by end of year.

Agree I think the maximum testing is 8000 to 10, 000 possibly 5000 disqualify from wat I no it only takes a yr to get called and right now 3101 is moving fast because of da new contract

Agree again my husband says I should b called by next year. Do u have a good # for 4105 im 2, 000

The real question is how many people could possibly be on the list ? it looks like they are speeding thru 3101 300 to 400 a class if u following the people that's on here like lee #2200 n guci#1400 dats like 600 people depending on how many people didn't pass the test n the ones disqualified

I think u got confused. My number from 2301 is i think 14725. From 3101 is 1872. I got letter to come in for pre employment process from 3101 on February 13. Cant tell u how many people in one day they taking but tell u this a lot people passed drug test but on second day from like 20-30 people only 5 got job. Lots of people dont make cut on eye vision test. so if anyone from u guys that still waiting to be call and have little vision problem go get glasses or contact lenses. I made just on the edge.

Thank god we have people to tell us b4 hand we r so prepared for da bull lol that's crazy 20-30 people out just because da can't see lol hell me n u stacks27 maybe in quicker than we think If da keep dat up

They telling u to look into that eye testing machine. Its not like test they do at dmv that i have small and big letters on big paper. Here u see only o and they asking u to read from left to right and tell them in what direction o is open ie. c u will say right. But that open space is much smaller. The o have openning on left right down and up. It show u lines witj numbers from 1 to 10. line number 5 is cut off. if u can not read line 5 u done. Also they diaplay u only eight eye then left and then both. Later they show u bunch of different color dots and asking u what number u can see.

They do. Many people retire now because they were waiting for many years. Dont forget MTA finally signed contract. They were without contract for like 4 years i think so after they signed people got retroactive pay from years before and now they leaving. So i think now it will start moving.

@gucio84 let us no how many people start out n ur class n how many actual finish just curious. My husband class was 20 out of 100 or some crazy # like dat

All the classes that are going in only half or less will actually make it bkkyn will have to keep replacing them to meet they quota

Ok dats a bit much can u use glasses or da want u 2 be able to c it without glasses

@stacks27 its a lot of dem drivers n dispatches

I saw people who had glasses taking test first without and later with glasses. I gues they wanna see how bad people see without. But if u have glasses they look at test with glasses on. Like i say i read line 5 but i didnt do line 6. They told me that i pass but i should go and get glasses and use them to drive couse first year is probation time and if i will got in accident they will blame on me amd they can fired me.

@gucio84 let us no how many people start out n ur class n how many actual finish just curious. My husband class was 20 out of 100 or some crazy # like dat

All the classes that are going in only half or less will actually make it bkkyn will have to keep replacing them to meet they quota

on first day it was like 100 people in that room but it was for bus operator, station agent and cleaners. So cant really tell u how many peopl were there for 3101. The frist day they taking paperwork and send u for drug test. Then few days later they call to come back to do phisical. So on my second day it was like i say between 20-30 people. We started at 7:30am. and i was like 7 in line. On the end of day only 5 got job. Rest never made thru vision, hearing or ekg. Also on second day they taking pee again. Not for drug test but they put some stick in cup and look if stick change color.

Archived