Bus Operator (OA) Exam No. 3101 is out

RTS4Life

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey don't sweat it. I have 3 points on my license now and honestly I thought I was screwed but im ok. More than 4 points you will not be appointed. I took the defensive driving course to get those points off but those points stay on your license for 3 years. Just don't get any more tickets thats all.

Say word? 

I'm STILL gonna fight it..... because if I get my passing letter I'm going to take it to court and plead my case and make it a point to let him know 1 I was exiting a driveway, so crossing a double yellow is allowed and 2 your going to ruin my clean record and hinder me from becoming a Bus Driver.... which ever the case THANKS for that man I was SUPER paranoid...

Does anyone know the last list # for this exam?

Yesterday February 13 i got letter to come to 180 Livingston for pre employment process. I have to be there February 20 at 7:30am. My number is 187X. I got all paper to fill out and bring with me. All my addresses and work from 10 years. What about if i dont remember in what month i moved or what month i changed job can i only put year? Any advice about that pre employment?

Yesterday February 13 i got letter to go to 180 Livingston for pre employment process. i got paperwork that they asking for my addresses and jobs form 10 years. I have to be there February 20 at 7:30am. My number is 187X. Any advice aboit that pre employment process?

February 13 i got letter to go to 180 Livingston for pre employment process. I got all paperwork to fill out about my addresses and work from 10 years. I have to be there February 20 at 7:30am. My number is 187X. Any advice for that pre employment process?

Unfortunately they r very strick I happened 2 move often n my husband had a lot of jobs in 10 yrs I had to actually speak to the hiring lady and give her exact dates month n years I remember her saying she couldn't give him the job until there were no gaps. So try and remember look up ur name on various 411 apps and try to come up with it. The good news is they don't check b4 they hire u

Unfortunately they r very strick I happened 2 move often n my husband had a lot of jobs in 10 yrs I had to actually speak to the hiring lady and give her exact dates month n years I remember her saying she couldn't give him the job until there were no gaps. So try and remember look up ur name on various 411 apps and try to come up with it. The good news is they don't check b4 they hire u

Ok i got question. In period of 10 years i was living in Brooklyn. Thank i got work in NJ so my employer give me NJ address so it will be better with tax for him. I never changed my drivers license to NJ and was still living in Brooklyn. I wasworking there almost 2 years. Should i put NJ address? On my w2 forms i had Brooklyn address for all those years

As long as ur w2 says bk I would go with bk but u may not be able to use that nj job hum im not sure about this cause that's faud I can ask around but I don't want to give u a wrong answer maybe someone on here has a better answer

If u have a wife or girlfriend u can always say u didn't work for those 2 yrs n she supported u

just remind about moving volation section. last month speeding camera got me speeding in school zone. since it was speed camera i got only $50 ticked in mail no points. I already paid for it should i still put it down? I appreciate any advice and help

I will keep updated. Still working on that paperwork. I did like you told me i put address in bk and in nj in same time if they ask i will say traveling to nj to work was too much $ so i was leaving in nj during week amd weekends in bk. I am still waiting for any letter for my 2301 but nothing yet.

I was at 180 Livingston at 725am. Wait till 130pm finally they called my name. They took my papers and send me for drug test. I finished drug test at 2pm. Went back to first desk and they told me they will call me in 1 to 3 days. So whats next?

Archived