Should Suffolk County be added to the NICE forum

In that case, that forum should be renamed "Long Island Transit Disscussion" or something similar.

I know Brooklyn & Queens are technically a part of Long Island, but we all know they are within NYC limits.

No, I don't think so. Think of it this way. Suffolk County Transit should have it's own forum. NICE is a mess, and if you bring SCT into the same forum, its gonna be even more of a mess. Its hard enough, since I'm probably the only one in power who reads the NICE forum, to keep it under control, with all the sarcasm and insults that end up coming around because the system is falling apart.

No, I don't think so. Think of it this way. Suffolk County Transit should have it's own forum. NICE is a mess, and if you bring SCT into the same forum, its gonna be even more of a mess.

The thing is, There aren't many SCT topics, therefore it won't clutter the NICE forum. I honestly don't see a problem, but everyone has their opinions.

The thing is, There aren't many SCT topics, therefore it won't clutter the NICE forum. I honestly don't see a problem, but who cares.

If Harry is willing to make a section for SCT, I'll be glad to move everything there. There are more topics on SCT than you think.

If Harry is willing to make a section for SCT, I'll be glad to move everything there. There are more topics on SCT than you think.

I understand that. I don't think it doesn't deserve it's on forum because te only hot topics are the proposal thread and some other news threads on SCT. There's a reason why I put my SCT photos along with some NICE pics in the NICE thread, because it isn't read much if its in the Regional Transit Forum. That's why I thought of that, since NICE is a real viewed forum, so adding a few threads wont hurt (yes I know moderating is hard) .

• 2 months later...

I'd say yes for a subforum. I don't post anything about SCT or much about NICE, but whenever I read NICE Topics, there's always some mention of SCT.

"Suffolk County Transit" should be right under "Nassau Inter-County Express" in the regional transit section.

That can also be feasible.

Not to be rude, but where can I locate the aforementioned section?

I have the same exact question....

I'm assuming it was deemed a failure on the same day of release, lol.

I think Harry may have it hidden and not public yet. I did not think of that because I can see it fine. I apologize. Here is a link to it when he makes it public I guess:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/forum/69-suffolk-county-transit/

I think Harry may have it hidden and not public yet. I did not think of that because I can see it fine. I apologize. Here is a link to it when he makes it public I guess:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/forum/69-suffolk-county-transit/

I can't see it currently.

No worry though, take your time in resolving the issue.

Archived