M34 Artics Update

MHV9218

Is the S79 is line that go through Brooklyn - Bay Ridge 95 street (R) station run through Verazanno - Narrow Bridge... ( Staten Island - Brooklyn) if so. What big deal S79 run articulated bus line. S79 is control by Yukon Depot. Can Yukon Depot handle articulated bus.. Saying..

It goes to 86 St (R). The S53 used to go to 95 St

Looks like we have our 22 artics:

5842-5863

There will probably be some more artics included on the lower end for a spare factor, unless they're gonna throw NGs on the line.

So much for a bus for bus replacement lol

Looks like we have our 22 artics:

5842-5863

There will probably be some more artics included on the lower end for a spare factor, unless they're gonna throw NGs on the line.

I hope they clean up those damn buses before putting them on the M34... Some of the 38XXs that they wrapped from Castleton are so filthy it's not even funny... 

I hope they clean up those damn buses before putting them on the M34... Some of the 38XXs that they wrapped from Castleton are so filthy it's not even funny... 

Staten Island depots take zero care to clean their buses. Always filthy, especially the back seats. The NG on the S79 SBS I took this morning smelled like awful body odor and/or feces inside. Didn't get the number; didn't care; wanted the bus ride to end ASAP.

Nope, it's all LFSAs now.

Only my memories remain of the amazing D60 at Quill. I remember just a year and a half ago, Quill was all D60. Wow, I'll miss them.

But its.still.a limited...so u cant turn a limited into a limited because its a already a limited

Uh wut…

Staten Island depots take zero care to clean their buses. Always filthy, especially the back seats. The NG on the S79 SBS I took this morning smelled like awful body odor and/or feces inside. Didn't get the number; didn't care; wanted the bus ride to end ASAP.

lol.... So true... I don't know what they do with those buses but not only do they not clean them, it's as if the personnel strives to make them even dirtier. I heard someone talking about one the Prevosts having a urine smell and that was when they first came out...

lol.... So true... I don't know what they do with those buses but not only do they not clean them, it's as if the personnel strives to make them even dirtier. I heard someone talking about one the Prevosts having a urine smell and that was when they first came out...

I might have a shot at taking the :bus_bullet_x28: / :bus_bullet_x38: next week, hopefully Ulmer Park takes better care of their Prevosts.

On the M34 artics topic, I've yet to get a chance to take the M34, but will do so when I get the chance. Haven't been on the newer artics yet, only the ones on the M15.

Half the Orions should be kept wrapped.. the M34 doesn't need 100% LFSAs IMHO

I'm hoping one day D60HF's from 126 would be loaned to MJQ if there is a bus shortage or something... it felt like yesterday when the D60HF's dominated the M14A, M14D, M79, etc and now its all LFSAs...

I'm hoping one day D60HF's from 126 would be loaned to MJQ if there is a bus shortage or something... it felt like yesterday when the D60HF's dominated the M14A, M14D, M79, etc and now its all LFSAs...

Believe me, feels weird as hell when you grew up on the 14. I remember when those D60s were INTRODUCED! Let alone taken off the line...

Archived