New MTA proposal to add a new Bus Route on Queens Blvd

Just kidding, this broken sign made the Q60 kinda look like a Q80 (if you look closely)

8677083936_cf8f5ee399_b.jpg
Q80 Bus by joseart99, on Flickr

Some other pictures

8677087556_403db16ccb_b.jpg

8677089654_041cc31fac_b.jpg

8677087906_7254ecc70d_b.jpg

8677087704_74e772514e_b.jpg

Enjoy!

Dammit I actually thought they were going to improve service on Queens Blvd... I can't stress my opinion enough that there needs to be a Q60 limited, I know theres the (7) and the QBL but a Q60 LTD would still relieve bus crowds since most riders don't want to stop at almost every little stop on Queens Blvd...

Anyways, Nice pics.

Dammit I actually thought they were going to improve service on Queens Blvd... I can't stress my opinion enough that there needs to be a Q60 limited, I know theres the (7) and the QBL but a Q60 LTD would still relieve bus crowds since most riders don't want to stop at almost every little stop on Queens Blvd...

Anyways, Nice pics.

LOL! Thanks!

• 3 years later...

LOL! Thanks!

Agreed. This is a great idea, most of the riders felt that they just want to arrive at only major bus stops, like 48 street - Greenpoint Avenue, 61, then 69, then to any stops, shall not be too close to subway stations, except Woodhaven Blvd, to allerate the crowd issue. I guess me and most of the rider had dream about q60 limited bus.

Archived