Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
+Young+

Ultimate Factories: New York R-160 Subway Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_zARKdiKKI

Summary:

Join us as we follow the creation of the car that moves millions. The R-160 Subway car is the newest member of the New York City Transit fleet -- bringing 21st Century safety and technological innovations to a mass transit system over 100 years old.

Enjoy!

Edited by Harry
Cleaned Up, Pinned...

There are mutilple topics about the Utimate Factories R160 in the forums. I watch it before and mostly likely the other members.

Let's lock this up for good. :Lock:  :Lock: :Lock: . I'm getting tired of this topic repeating again and again.  

• Upvote 2

Let's lock this up for good. :Lock:  :Lock: :Lock: . I'm getting tired of this topic repeating again and again.  

Would be nice if the search function was used frequently...

Why do you care so much if the thread is locked or not? If it doesn't interest you, YOU DON'T HAVE TO OPEN IT!

• Upvote 1

I've cleaned up the original post and it's going to sit pinned in the NYCS forum.

Good moderation call on your part.

Watch someone in a few weeks or months still try to make a thread about it. I get for some they havent seen it, but it's just a show, and i think the whole episode is on youtube. So you can watch it whenever.

Guest Lance

Well, hopefully now that it's smack-dab on the top of the front page of the subway forums, they'd refrain from starting a new topic on this.

• Upvote 3